Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
here is my save
You've set all the reputations and skills to a huge amount and probably broken your game. Just because you can change a value in the saved game doesn't necessarily mean you should change it and you certainly shouldn't put arbitrary numbers in there hoping everything will continue working as you'd expect. The number of times I've helped people who have got stuck and it all turns out to be them messing with the game files without knowing what they're doing....

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I can't arrange a new night club visit with Mimi with the phone. :-(
I have done most events before the new year. (Only Tenma and Twin sleepover, I think are open.)

There is no sex content with Charlotte in the moment or not?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have done most events before the new year. (Only Tenma and Twin sleepover, I think are open.)

You can arrange a Spa visit with Mimi through the phone, for the clubbing, you have seek out her at 21.00 Saturdays at her room.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018

No sex content with Charlotte ever. Her content ends in this version.

Reactions: doidera

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I liked that we progressed with Hailey I've enjoyed the slow build-up with her. Talking our way out of situations with Alice as well you just know there is only so many excuses we can use with her :LOL:

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Can somebody upload the Mac version? Patreon appears to be glitched and it won't let $5 patreons access.

elink

Nov 2, 2017
Whom do I have to ask to go on with Maria after I got rid of that guy and started the massage?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes