Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, Bill is best bro and helps out a bunch of times, but I think the Halloween party is a nice opportunity to repay him, therefore no reason to have him the fruit of something that he never worked for.
He helped us without demanding payment, so why doesn't share some fun with a friend without payment from him.

Reactions: fabulous007

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've no interest in sharing Miss Evans so I'm glad that's optional in other words thanks Bill but I got it from here. :LOL:

Reactions: Trojaner

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
He helped us without demanding payment, so why doesn't share some fun with a friend without payment from him.

And I'd stuck my neck out for him to be honest. But the Sammy thing is something he had nothing to do with, therefore I don't see any reason to include him in it. That's all.

djlaser

May 13, 2019
Hello, everybody. For all Russian speakers. I report that the developer has released a version of the school almost final will be sawing all the way with high quality. of transfers. I mean, almost localization. It'll be my graduation project, so to speak, I'll be taking the translation exam, so be patient.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Small>Big

Jan 1, 2019
Too bad this project ends soon, I had hoped since the beginning to get content with the co-worker at the café. But it was a fun game, looking forward to their next one.

Reactions: redknight1

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Too bad this project ends soon, I had hoped since the beginning to get content with the co-worker at the café. But it was a fun game, looking forward to their next one.
This isn't the complete end for this game, Walkius is just putting it on the shelf for a bit until he can think of more story for the game, he burnt himself out on this and ran out of ideas so he's focusing on another project rather than releasing updates that he'd probably not like or take the story in the wrong direction. Or at least that's what it sounds like the latest public post just says it's ending "for now", so it could also be wishful thinking on my part.

Feb 13, 2019
This isn't the complete end for this game, Walkius is just putting it on the shelf for a bit until he can think of more story for the game, he burnt himself out on this and ran out of ideas so he's focusing on another project rather than releasing updates that he'd probably not like or take the story in the wrong direction. Or at least that's what it sounds like the latest public post just says it's ending "for now", so it could also be wishful thinking on my part.
Good since we havent fucked half the teaxhers yet

BobHope12

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, Bill is best bro and helps out a bunch of times, but I think the Halloween party is a nice opportunity to repay him, therefore no reason to have him the fruit of something that he never worked for.
Actually he is the one that suggested to hack during the computer lessons. He has every right to her as the MC.

Reactions: JeefZ

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I'd share, like, only because acting crazy is fun in games. I don't need to owe anything to him or whatever. Apart from rare occasions I'll always take the orgy-est path : o
As long as what's mine is mine.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes