loters

Oct 9, 2017
One question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just tried yesterday because i thought of how will change her reaction if u shared her before.
Ok i found u can do it from the halloween party access throught menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just asking because i can only trigger this from the menu date access

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Tried searching this thread but cannot find the answer for this.

I have had lunch with the Twins Group and they asked me to meet them in the yard.
I have never been able to get the yard icon to work.

So how do I get into the yard? Or is it when?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

I have had lunch with the Twins Group and they asked me to meet them in the yard.

Is that not just out the back of the school at the end of the day?

Reactions: 1215grilz

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019

Anytime when U R at school
Bez nazwy-1.jpg

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Thank you
Kaziomaly
for your quick and helpful suggestion. I feel a bit stupid RTFS (read the F screen) I was blind to that icon and was trying to use another one looking like someone sitting at a picnic bench, whatever that is for, it does not work, yet?

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Thank you
Kaziomaly
for your quick and helpful suggestion. I feel a bit stupid RTFS (read the F screen) I was blind to that icon and was trying to use another one looking like someone sitting at a picnic bench, whatever that is for, it does not work, yet?

Sorry, I don't see anything loking as "another one looking like someone sitting at a picnic bench" anywhere
Can you post printscreen?

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Its okay time doesn't advance just get the bus home then go downtown her school should appear.
it does when i used the bus to go home the time changes to 17 or is that a bug isn't it supposed to do that
Edit: ok weird it didn't advance time this time must of been a one time bug

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it does when i used the bus to go home the time changes to 17 or is that a bug isn't it supposed to do that
Edit: ok weird it didn't advance time this time must of been a one time bug
Strange never encountered that one before should be a straight forward trip to downtown now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i'm on the date with Vicki is it possible to fail or is there a guide for it
You should be fine I was going to suggest you use the walkthrough but I think it's a paid for thing only now just make sure you have a backup save just incase, but Vicki was pretty much straight forward enough.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You should be fine I was going to suggest you use the walkthrough but I think it's a paid for thing only now just make sure you have a backup save just incase, but Vicki was pretty much straight forward enough.
yeah I'm up to the massage but don't know if she will want me going further or not

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes