yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
00001.jpg
This was a very cool effect. (y)
It's a bit sad because it hasn't been added to some women who have already had sex.

Vanessa was a really sexy woman.
Even if end Martin event.
Is there a way to enjoy with her?
Too sad if not :cry:

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Strange that's how it's supposed to play out, you have to attend her yoga class I think a good 3-4 times her boyfriend appears once or twice, but you have to keep getting her drunk at the nightclub and you take advantage of her you have to do that a few times as well, and it goes back to her yoga class again but this time you should be alone with her at the end which is also repeatable, here is a screenshot of how it is when it's finished.
View attachment 483147
It is not working anymore. I restarted game so not share Alice with Ako and this definitely glitching. It gets stuck on go to club with Triss even after you finger her to orgasm. All you can get from Yoga is the voyeur then Mimi sex. The first visit to club and first yoga lesson afterwards works fine, but on second visit where you finger her it no longer registers

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It is not working anymore. I restarted game so not share Alice with Ako and this definitely glitching. It gets stuck on go to club with Triss even after you finger her to orgasm. All you can get from Yoga is the voyeur then Mimi sex. The first visit to club and first yoga lesson afterwards works fine, but on second visit where you finger her it no longer registers
Have you tried the idea two posts above yours with the save editing? it's a last resort but you could always try that and see if it works.

Reactions: Sinphil

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
Go to and upload your save, look for TrissEvent01(3) and click on it, set it to 4, then download your save and put it inside your save folder, had the same problem with a completely new save on 1.9 and that fixed it...
Thank you very much!

Reactions: Sinphil

mirabiland

Nov 1, 2019
I decided to start a new game but it gets stuck after alices date, the image of the two sleeping stays frozen and shows no options to advance. Any help pls?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I decided to start a new game but it gets stuck after alices date, the image of the two sleeping stays frozen and shows no options to advance. Any help pls?
Try to load a save from before the error and play forward again. In the latest update I had a glitch where the game got stuck but rolling back and playing it again fixed it.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Can someone tell me when the animal that you're supposed to photograph appears? I've been to the park and clicked the photo a hundred times but theres never an animal.

Edit: Also, how do I stay home from school to complete the mother's back pain route?

Thanks

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can someone tell me when the animal that you're supposed to photograph appears? I've been to the park and clicked the photo a hundred times but theres never an animal.
Go to the park as soon as you wake up it should show up then.

Reactions: alominus

M&M

Dec 1, 2017
think I've found a solution to save problems on mac :/
wow, can I ask you how you did it? I can’t figure where the Mac puts the save files . I tried to read here looking for some solution, but honestly I can’t find anything. Thank you

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
wow, can I ask you how you did it? I can’t figure where the Mac puts the save files . I tried to read here looking for some solution, but honestly I can’t find anything. Thank you
Don't know much about Mac saves but have you tried
User/Library/Caches/
User/Library/Application Support/

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
OoooHhhhh PlZ more Blackmail Coruption to Miss Evans arc (IT teacher)
Oh i Loved :love: :love: :love:
mybe NTR too?
I don't think it's heading that way with the teacher she is enjoying her private sessions with Nate. And the NTR was taken out after the Martin stuff way back at the beginning.

meliony

Nov 4, 2016
I got round it by going on “show package contents/contents/macOS/school,love and friends” double click it it will then open terminal and run the start screen where you choose resolution and that when you save it will save and create a “Saves” file in your root it won’t put the “Saves” file in the root unless you start that way.. then you can add a .sav file from OP and you will then see it in your list of saves hope that helps if you need any clarification pm me

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes