JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
This game is great and I love to play.... But for the10th time... Can you use proper English!!! When you had to take English tests in the beginning are a F'n joke cause every line in the script is fucked in one way or another.. As I said. Love the game but Holy hell …

Reactions: Mormont

gurkan9811

Mar 24, 2018
Everytime I download a new versions of this game I have to start from the beginning, does anyone else have that problem or know what to do?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Everytime I download a new versions of this game I have to start from the beginning, does anyone else have that problem or know what to do?
You need to copy your previous saves over to the new version just copy and paste save folder into the new version.

Reactions: Wugga

Kekkek

Oct 9, 2017
a little bit stuck here, I keep going to the club with them but all three options repeat their scenes.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Things like him programming Holiday events to run on certain days and having the calendar not move past a certain day are all things accomplished on Unity. It would be hard to replicate these types of things on Ren'Py.
All it requires is counters for days, weeks, months and a conditional pause. Many games already utilize at least parts of this in Renpy.

Could someone link the walkthrough please? It seems to be behind a paywall now.
I only have 1.6 version.
1.8 + saves and a smaller date guide.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
a little bit stuck here, I keep going to the club with them but all three options repeat their scenes.
Hmm, at that point you should go to the Yoga sessions but I've played it through again and it looks like there might be a bug. I'll pass it on to Walkius

^^^ Also noted and will be remembered

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes