arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Unity is maybe for the devs side good but for example me who knows that this was cousins i have lost my interesting after that. It don´t exist a easy way to change that back to the "original" version.But i can of course understand the reason why he changed that to friends.The best unity game in my opinion where you can change that back to incest is Man of the house.You must only change 1 text file.But I don't want to start a diskusions round here. this is my last post on the subject unity.
It was much easier indeed because story was also going on pretty much the same, the only thing that was different was the names not the narrative but on this one the narrative is really different to just to change the names and the narrative is also hardcoded as it seems. Walkius could've dodge this but I think he embraced the new version better then the old one unlike Fahrein.

Reactions: gigan and Trojaner

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
J
Hello,

I'm stuck in the road of the alice group. I organize the evening but when I talk to them at lunchtime, I have the impression that it's just happening again. I tried to talk to them several times, to the guests too but that doesn't change... knowing that I give 3 glasses to alice and emily and 4 to AKO.
thank you
Just keep talking to them during lunch. At some point Ako will reveal you slept with Emily and the route starts. Just keep doing it.

Reactions: onii7z

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I think I asked this months ago but now that it's been a while, what actual benefits has Unity provided over Ren'py for this game?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think I asked this months ago but now that it's been a while, what actual benefits has Unity provided over Ren'py for this game?
Would it be any better on RenPy? probably but I think it's just fine on Unity haven't had many issues with it although would be nice if I didn't have to copy the saves over every time of a new update although that's simple enough to do anyway, I guess it's just down to preference.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Maybe Walkius is also developing skills to use Unity better then he might move on to 3d projects.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Would it be any better on RenPy? probably but I think it's just fine on Unity haven't had many issues with it although would be nice if I didn't have to copy the saves over every time of a new update although that's simple enough to do anyway, I guess it's just down to preference.
It was originally on Ren'py but Walkius moved it to Unity last year for what eventually became v1.0 for these reasons.

New engine : Unity3D.

What does that mean?

- More stability
- Less crashes
- More possibility for programming
- Windows and Mac!
- In future update, download just the update, not all the game.
Curious how that's panned out over a year later.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes