SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Charlotte_music_8.jpg

Changelog 1.9

New events
- Lily and Ako: a new girl for Ako? That’s your decision, but I’m not sure Lily will like her better than you.

Events updated
- Continuation of the Hailey arc: after seeing you with Lily, things are gonna change.
- Continuation of the Miss Evans arc (IT teacher): you started something with Bill, then with Abbigail, now it’s time to increase the desire (or the manipulation)
- Continuation of Charlotte arc: learn to know her better (it’s just the beginning).

Others
- Corrections of 1/3 of the texts. Thanks for all those who help.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I think I hit a soft lock at some point. I've fucked Lily everywhere almost everytime and have bowled with the Twin's group a lot of times (just playing and hooking up behind an alley) but Lily never reveals to the group that we're sexmates no matter how many times I have lunch with them. The hint in the Twin's group route about eating with them also never crosses out.

Help please.

Edit: The guide didn't mention it was necessary to progress the photographer route to the point of dating Hailey for the above to trigger. It's okay now.

Last edited:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Just a quick note - when you do get to download version 1.9 of the game make sure you are certain if you want to share Lily with Ako (or not) as Walkius hasn't included a reset button in the cheat mode. I don't know if it was deliberate or not but I have pointed it out to him so it may be included in future updates or when version 1.10 comes out...

Charlotte lovers: don't get too excited as the relationship only develops a little bit but looks promising for future releases. The "My Young Teacher" Sam Evans arc is shorter than the Triss one but I think there may be some more in the future to balance them up? "The Photographer" event cums (pun intended) to a nice conclusion and yes, quite a bit more of Lily and Abbigail so I'm one happy puppy right now.... :)

i kept going to math lessons further more than 5 weeks after new year still the event didn't trigger.
is it a random event?
I've sent you a DM - email me and I'll get you sorted out and back on track....

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Just a quick note - when you do get to download version 1.9 of the game make sure you are certain if you want to share Lily with Ako (or not) as Walkius hasn't included a reset button in the cheat mode. I don't know if it was deliberate or not but I have pointed it out to him so it may be included in future updates or when version 1.10 comes out...
Sounds like you've played this version, quick question then, does Ako ask you to share Lily with her and you get a choice or does the MC decide whether he wants to share her on his own and the choice comes up then, just so I know how to avoid it? Thanks in advance.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Sounds like you've played this version, quick question then, does Ako ask you to share Lily with her and you get a choice or does the MC decide whether he wants to share her on his own and the choice comes up then, just so I know how to avoid it? Thanks in advance.
Yeah, like last version I was given an advance copy by Walkius so it wouldn't be right for me to share it (in case you're wondering).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AxelMasters

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah, like last version I was given an advance copy by Walkius so it wouldn't be right for me to share it (in case you're wondering).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will Lily current events change if you share her with Ako. If so fuck Ako then. Like will every event you do with Lily have to include Ako?

chaf

Oct 10, 2017

Charlotte lovers: don't get too excited as the relationship only develops a little bit but looks promising for future releases. The "My Young Teacher" Sam Evans arc is shorter than the Triss one but I think there may be some more in the future to balance them up? "The Photographer" event cums (pun intended) to a nice conclusion and yes, quite a bit more of Lily and Abbigail so I'm one happy puppy right now.... :)

I've sent you a DM - email me and I'll get you sorted out and back on track....
Tks i will post also my save here and send you a mail later

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Tks i will post also my save here and send you a mail later
THIS is why you shouldn't edit the save game outside of what you've been told is safe to do so. Along with increasing the stats you've also edited the month to the THIRTEENTH so it will never, ever start your new Math lessons. All I've done is reset the date in your save game file to January 1st (so you'll be working on a different calendar to everyone else but hey ho) in this file and it now works (different slot so you can keep the original if you like).

EDIT: oops, think I attached wrong file... this is the right one. I hope.

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
THIS is why you shouldn't edit the save game outside of what you've been told is safe to do so. Along with increasing the stats you've also edited the month to the THIRTEENTH so it will never, ever start your new Math lessons. All I've done is reset the date in your save game file to January 1st (so you'll be working on a different calendar to everyone else but hey ho) in this file and it now works (different slot so you can keep the original if you like).
Tks a lot(y)

Reactions: Angus Bez

murat boklu

Dec 9, 2017
Martin is a friend of Mimi, who comes over to massage Maria due to her bad back. If you let him, he winds up banging Mimi and Maria. You can, quite easily, deny him this by finding incriminating evidence against him.

Eric is the boyfriend from Big Brother. Initially, the dev introduced him and he was unstoppable. Massive protest from players got the dev to nerf this guy, but it set a bad precedent for how the game would develop. Also, it made the non-NTR crowd very sensitive to NTR possible games.
where is the incriminating evidence? i can't find it at all. I have watched all the scenes in the rooms, mimi and maria... doesn't work. v1.8

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Q: What's Ako's highest lust level in this 1.8 version? I only got her up to 1 and I didn't know when that happened.

Advise on how to get it higher please. I've finished breakdance and asian lesbian routes and in her status it says she owes me a big favor and she gives me blowjobs (with disgusted face).

Aug 6, 2018
Charlotte_music_8.jpg

Nov 25 at 2:18pm
Changelog 1.9

New events

- Lily and Ako: a new girl for Ako? That’s your decision, but I’m not sure Lily will like her better than you.

Events updated

- Continuation of the Hailey arc: after seeing you with Lily, things are gonna change.

- Continuation of the Miss Evans arc (IT teacher): you started something with Bill, then with Abbigail, now it’s time to increase the desire (or the manipulation)

- Continuation of Charlotte arc: learn to know her better (it’s just the beginning).

Others

- Corrections of 1/3 of the texts. Thanks for all those who help.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ako could pretty much have her own game at this point seems no one is off-limits for her next she'll be wanting sleepovers so she can seduce Maria or Mimi :p

Ekreth

Nov 26, 2018
Ako could pretty much have her own game at this point seems no one is off-limits for her next she'll be wanting sleepovers so she can seduce Maria or Mimi :p
Mimi already blackmailing her with a picture, we need to see where does that storyline goes :D

Reactions: mickster101
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes