Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Can someone load in the guide to another file sharing? for example, on the mega. I can not download it from the box

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
Very decent game. You have a long time to play and discover every possibility, without it removing to much possibilities from you with certain decisions. The girls look hella fine and the story is pretty funny. I always love the school setting, especially with the different classes and different groups. It actually got me a little bit addicted to finishing the game because it kept me interested.

I was wondering if people know games that are very much like this one, in a school setting with a lot of different kind of people and a lot of sexual options, with (decently) normal looking characters?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
This game annoys me.
1) Everything about it seems to be a grind fest
2) You have to click through other locations to get where you want...yet you have a map...why can't you click a location on the map to get there directly?
3) Events based on an actual calendar date. It would be far better (in my opinion) to remove the calendar and have events procced based on progression in other events or relationships levels or a combination of things.
4) The Halloween event appears overly convoluted. I didn't complete this event and gave up on the game at this point. It just seems overly complicated to force multiple play-throughs.
I talked to everyone and then was left with the drinks and pizzas and was like "Oookay" and so decided to look at the players guide and saw the cluster-fuck of achievements/choices in the event and was like "Damn. This is going to take a few tries. I guess I'll have to do a lot of saving and reloading to see everything and get the best possible outcome/combine the most events", so I went to save the game and found that there's no way to save the game during the whole Halloween event and then said "Fuck this" and quit the game.

If this game was done in Renpy then I'd probably put up with it, as it's a lot easier to cheat/change days/rollback/etc., but since it's not then I guess it's the end for me.

I wonder if I'll get bashed by fanboys, as the game does seem quite popular.
I usually use save editor to update the save and remove some of the grind, usually put the girls stats high and give myself a $1000000

Reactions: D Dog

gurkan9811

Mar 24, 2018
In the Ako route it says "Unlock the running event and invite Ako to run with you" but I have invited her like 10 times and nothing happens except the scene with BJ scene with Ako, Alice and MC what should I do?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Using unofficial cheats could cause bugs particularly with new versions of the game!
Heh. This is a warning possibly more relevant and quite possibly true than this one that flashes on-screen every time i change the ink on my Epson WF-7710 printer:
You have not installed genuine Epson ink cartridges.

The quality or reliability of non genuine ink cannot be guaranteed and it may cause damage to your product not covered by Epson's warranty.

Information about ink levels may not be displayed, and use of non-genuine ink is recorded for possible use in service support.

For optimum quality and reliability Epson recommends using genuine Epson ink.

Continue using this ink?
The only problems i've had with it so far have been refusing to print with ANY cartridges, including "genuine Epson" cartridges" {replaced under warranty} and a failure by the fax function to recognise the phone line {also going to be replaced under warranty, as soon as i have the money to either put down a [refundable when they receive the old one] deposit on the exchange printer Epson would send me or pay for the gas to drive back and forth [twice] to the "local" Epson warranty center, which is fifty-four miles one-way.

Either way i can't do that till 27 November when my Social Security kicks in for the month...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ako is even into sucking toes :oops: I think she is just the female equivalent of the MC basically although I haven't seen the MC suck toes yet :LOL:

Reactions: Uriel ☁

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Ako is a remora that eats of what MC previously hunted.
Since she’s still in her lesbian pose, she should at least give her asshole to the protagonist.

Reactions: Uriel ☁
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes