melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
if anyone is having problems with the twins path i recommend uploading the file to save editor and then changing the twins route from 5 to 6 that seemed to fix it for me

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm having problems with Alice & Ako relationship, in case, i reseted this path and i did this path until the part when we need to call Ako to run, but when i do this, i can't progress this part, i already unlocked and finished the event "Running", already called her like 12 times and the next part "Invite Ako to run with you again" never appears for me, what part am i missing?
Thanks for the report. It's because it didn't reset the running event. I'll change that.

Reactions: Birulei

berny

Jun 8, 2017
In the OP it says:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found the first three, what do I have to do to get the fourth? I didn't find any new content with them. Can anybody help?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Only talk to Aloce group. (If you have completed Alice and Emily events)
If you invite Ako and Emily at night(sleepove), they will keep talking about it.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Only talk to Aloce group. (If you have completed Alice and Emily events)
If you invite Ako and Emily at night(sleepove), they will keep talking about it.
Are you talking to me? If so, could you be a bit more precise please? I finished the Alice/Emily event but all I can do during the sleepover is the usual drinking game. And when I talk to the group in school, nothing new happens.

Edit: o_O I tried talking to them again (Alice group in school) and the game just started the new Alice/Emily quest (the crush and the roomate) all over again. That can't be right.

Edit2: I just checked the image folder in the "update only" download. The solution is pretty simple: There is no new content with Karly or Christy.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Once it was quite a cool game, but since the incest was removed from it and nobody is now doing the current incest patch, I stopped playing it because it's some absurd thing for me to read dialogues and see words like "childhood friends", "roommate" etc.., zero sense for me then, I understand the patron and their sick and stupid prohibitions, but before that incest patch was made for this game like for many others similar to it and you could play then and then the story and dialogues had at least some sense.

Reactions: MadCore

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
OK try one of these, I've zipped the guide plus the saves.
Player's Guide & Saves
I have warned the forum about this already. Uploading the Guide is okay. Sharing out the other files in this manner is not. I listened before and made a mirror for mega and everything is available for download without resorting to this. When there are no more updates to the guide y'all know who to blame.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have warned the forum about this already. Uploading the Guide is okay. Sharing out the other files in this manner is not. I listened before and made a mirror for mega and everything is available for download without resorting to this. When there are no more updates to the guide y'all know who to blame.
OK so I replace the links with ones that only point to the player guide, I suggest you remove the old links from your post.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes