trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
You guys are nuts this game is much better then big brother even as a clone. Cleaner. Better graphics. Love the fact he go elsewhere other then just sort of stuck at the house.

There needs to be more of a story but the gameplay and idea is a vast improvement.

Reactions: machinehmk

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the graphics are definitely not better. even in the the title screen it looks like 3 renders from 3 different games. but it definitely has potential.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
If you don't want to wait, there is a mega link on Page 3. A nice gift by Cullen.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Just played the game and I have to say, the game is better than I expected. After reading some comments here I was expecting a train wreck of a game, but imo the game actually has some potential. Sure, it's a pretty bold copy of BB with worse graphics, but the fact you can leave the house is a huge advantage. And the dates are an interesting idea that can bring some diversion to the daily grinding (both games already have more than enough off that).
There isn't much content right now though but with some time this could actually turn into a pretty decent game.

@unknownzx @enokard
You can join her in the changing room and make out with her and still get 10/10 points, you just can't undress her completely. (no panties)

Last edited:
M

MantisK

I'm trying various routes and an't notice change in lust, even after it says "change in lust".
Is there a quantitative difference between spying and not?
As for the BB comparison, well like they say, there are no new ideas. It comes down to function and content. The fact there is no Eric is a huge improvement over BB. I found alternating bar Tues, Thurs and each afternoon class Mon, Wed, Fri it balances, but still takes time. It is supposed to. Give me a year calendar, then let me add the content later is the model to make a game appear to offer more than it does.
It is much like the stages of writing a book or movie. Idea, Outline, Treatment (which this is) then buff it up with content, knowing your beginning, middle and end. Add plot points (at least when they will occur).
This is halfway to where BB is now, in versions. I think it is further for the stage it is at.
Yes, the no talking gives an air of distance, but better than the same intro liner repeated for 200 game days, like that other one.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So any idea why massage skill is important (according to change log) for v0.3?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes