M

MantisK

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\School__Love___Cousins
I keep all my games on an external, but am still surprised I can't even find the appData folder. Yes, I have been using computers a long time and trained in basic stuff like finding folders, not there. Even for other apps it should exist. Anyways, it is saving the game, I just have no idea where. Other games show saves in the game folder or log file, but not here.

H4Z0RD123

May 2, 2017
I keep all my games on an external, but am still surprised I can't even find the appData folder. Yes, I have been using computers a long time and trained in basic stuff like finding folders, not there. Even for other apps it should exist. Anyways, it is saving the game, I just have no idea where. Other games show saves in the game folder or log file, but not here.
Make sure hidden folders are shown.
and Game directory doesn t matter the game saves at the AppData folder
on main HDD: most times named C:
so the folder should be at C:User/(Your Username)/AppData(Hidden Folder)/Local/school_love_cousins
or just copy&paste:%userprofile%\AppData\Local\School__Love___Cousins that into Windows 7 Explorer should work with other windows versions aswell can only test at win 7

M

MantisK

Make sure hidden folders are shown.
and Game directory doesn t matter the game saves at the AppData folder
on main HDD: most times named C:
so the folder should be at C:User/(Your Username)/AppData(Hidden Folder)/Local/school_love_cousins
or just copy&paste:%userprofile%\AppData\Local\School__Love___Cousins that into Windows 7 Explorer should work with other windows versions aswell can only test at win 7
I use Win 10 and Chrome. Now I got to find that money control. Thank. I completely forgot that, I work online, not in system.

H4Z0RD123

May 2, 2017
Money should be under
[1] 5=Money
under [2] should be skills like massage and sneak if i am right

primsteg

May 8, 2017
ctrl+r %appdata%

or "My Computer"

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Well, it's better than BB since we already have some action in it (and it doesn't cost us anything). I can see great potential in this.

Kozhan

Dec 16, 2016
Does anyone have a walkthrough or something? I think i've seen all except going out on weekend with Emily.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
the graphics are definitely not better. even in the the title screen it looks like 3 renders from 3 different games. but it definitely has potential.
I disagree. You enter a room and it actually looks like a room. The detail is so much it sort of stands out. I like the interface much more. It's cleaner and more polished. Probably lifted elsewhere but still.

Main issue with the game is the lack of content. I doubt the game lasts though. Doesn't appear to be much content and he isn't getting much support on Patreon so hope he sticks with it because if he flushes out a decent story it could easily be better then BB but not looking good.

U

User_10739

Anything with Alice in this update? I haven't even seen Emily, let alone go on a date with her. Day 39 now and have done Mimi's thing up to bj and danced with Ako.

Shit, just saw "date mode" on main menu... That's kinda dumb...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Dunno if anyone really dug into the save files, but didn't see details.
But Section 3 seems to be relationship.
[3]
10="0.000000"
9="0.000000" Bill
8="0.000000"
7="0.000000"
6="0.000000"
5="25.000000" Emily
4="25.000000" Ako
3="10.000000" Maria
2="0.000000" Mimi
1="10.000000" Alice

I don't know who 6, 7, 8, and 10 are.

Section 4 is lust

Should be the same setup.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The mother is still living in that island with her husband? I guess I will wait for her, an incest game without mother isn't an incest game! :p

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I haven't even seen Emily, let alone go on a date with her. Day 39 now and have done Mimi's thing up to bj and danced with Ako.
I had the date on the first weekend. The day you are first introduced to Emily, going home Alice asks you if you want to go out with them in the weekend. Maybe you missed up the dialogue in the cafeteria or something.

U

User_10739

I had the date on the first weekend. The day you are first introduced to Emily, going home Alice asks you if you want to go out with them in the weekend. Maybe you missed up the dialogue in the cafeteria or something.
I think I cheated too soon, restarted again and got her event, too bad I never see her again considering the 10/10 for the date.

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
is there some special way to trigger event with mimi after running 2 times?

Edit: nvm i found it =)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes