J

JoanaStevens

what is the highest relationship i can reach with everybody in this version?

the highest i have so far is friend and a little something

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
what is the highest relationship i can reach with everybody in this version?
the highest i have so far is friend and a little something
I got friend/attracted with Alice and friend/horny with Mimi, I think the rest was either friend and below and no change.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think it was Yoga and going for a run at every opportunity as well as regular visits in her room at 8pm to give her a hand. I think you need high massage and communication skills for the 8pm opportunity as well as the medical balm after her accident during the run.

M

MantisK

His patreon says he had tech issue, may release in a couple days.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
I think it may be longer than a few days... these are from his Patreon:

I have to tell you a really bad news. There is a bug in software I use (GameMakerStudio 2) that stop the running of my game. I try to fix it all the week end and now I don't have hair anymore.
I think the bug come from the software. I can't add any images. I'll wait the answer of the YoyoGames. But I think I will post the version 0.4 with new features (Date mode with Alice and Locker spy) but without the massages. I'm really sad and I'm really afraid, because I don't want that be the end of my game. I've worked a lot on it and I want to continue.

Until YoyoGames fix it, I will stop and keep inform of the update.
About my life

Maybe you've already read it, but I have finished college and vacation. So, I have to find a job. My work on my game takes me a lot of time, almost all the day (I don't even know what is a real video game). My wife, who supports me, told me that I can't continue like that. Either I find quickly a job, either my game makes more money, or I have to spend less time on it.

I tell you that just to make you inform, and don't hesitate to advertise my game. Thank you for your attention

MrFraz

Jun 5, 2017
He's found a work-around for the problem with the images, and 0.4 has been released for $30+ patreons... Now to wait...

Jul 18, 2017
there're only a few patreons, so we probably need to wait a bit longer for this update :|
i agree that we'll need to wait a little longer. I was just hoping someone would have uploaded it already but id say we'll be waiting until the $5 patreons get it which will be on the 17/8/17.

I just hope the 3.2 saves work in v4.2

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
SO apart from the annoying grind like in BB, is here any more content than fingering your big sister constantly and taking the top of your little sister and kissing her?

I just don't want to waste unnecessary hours if there is nothing more going forward.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
SO apart from the annoying grind like in BB, is here any more content than fingering your big sister constantly and taking the top of your little sister and kissing her?

I just don't want to waste unnecessary hours if there is nothing more going forward.
Hi there. To answer to your question there is a scene where you go running with Mimi (older cousin) instead of doing yoga (i think its on the weekend in the morning), and she gives a handjob and a blowjob to the main character. And i don´t recall anything else. And by the way they are not sisters, they are cousins of the main character.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Hi there. To answer to your question there is a scene where you go running with Mimi (older cousin) instead of doing yoga (i think its on the weekend in the morning), and she gives a handjob and a blowjob to the main character. And i don´t recall anything else. And by the way they are not sisters, they are cousins of the main character.
Ok.

And that is it for this version?
No sex or any more story going forward?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes