• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
For those who can't see the animations (blue screen), including on the main menu, can you send in private message your configuration (GPU, CPU and RAM). So I can understand why do you have this issue. Thanks.

Reactions: pgm_01

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Enjoying the update. Have run into a frequent problem when, periodically, MC goes to the ballfield when his class is there. The screen locks up on the ballfield image and won't move. Have to close the game using windows Task Manager to get out of it. This has happened repeatedly since I started the update. Seems only option is to never go to the ball field.

Reactions: pgm_01

Thibaud-88-

Nov 11, 2020
For those who can't see the animations (blue screen), including on the main menu, can you send in private message your configuration (GPU, CPU and RAM). So I can understand why do you have this issue. Thanks.

can you tell me how to do i have the problem with animation

Thibaud-88-

Nov 11, 2020
then the problem i have is that some animations don't play so it doesn't follow fast and stops
then the problem i have is that some animations don't play so it doesn't follow fast and stops

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
It seems that the animations are missing in the build.
I unpacked the existing animations yesterday to looks for the ones I had an blue screen. To circle it down: I played the Mimi-Route, where I've got that blue screen on the repeatable scenes at the end of her route. In the files there are no Mimi related animations at all. Same goes for the sex scene in the school yard with the chick and the dude (Forgot their names. Vicky?).

Downloaded from MEGA and NOPY.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Same goes for the sex scene in the school yard with the chick and the dude (Forgot their names. Vicky?).
It works here with game downloaded from same source (MEGA). But there is brief flash of blue screen before it starts.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
It seems that the animations are missing in the build.
I unpacked the existing animations yesterday to looks for the ones I had an blue screen. To circle it down: I played the Mimi-Route, where I've got that blue screen on the repeatable scenes at the end of her route. In the files there are no Mimi related animations at all. Same goes for the sex scene in the school yard with the chick and the dude (Forgot their names. Vicky?).

Downloaded from MEGA and NOPY.
But there's not version without the animations. That's still a mystery why some have this issue.

abisoftware

Jun 8, 2017
Attached the images of what I can do, the animations in the menu work by selecting no to the request of image 2 the game starts and after the series of writings by clicking the hourglass appears the white screen of image 4 and freezes. If I select yes, a gray screen appears and still freezes. Also attached is the dxdiag report.

thx

SL&F1.png SL&F2.png SL&F3.png SL&F4.png View attachment DxDiag.txt

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
I

I have tested the animations in "window" mode and Ihave a bad issue and the "blue screen". In full screen I no longer have it and the animations work

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
I have the same problem. All sex scenes show a blue picture, only the text can be seen. The scenes are in the picture folder.

Riion

Feb 28, 2017
Before there's official fix for high CPU and GPU usage, you can use attached file.

1) Find <game directory>\School Love and Friends_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll and make a copy of it as backup
2) Replace original file with the one attached here (the unpacked one, of course)

The only change is added call to enable vsync (QualitySettings.vSyncCount = 1).

(Warning for anyone who will find it later, it's only for v2.0 and will break any other version)
Thank you that fix it %90 cpu/gpu use is now %2-5 :love:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This is the first version I've played since the one that introduced the winter holiday. I know that there are scenes missing, but I expected much worse. It seems that a lot is already there and all the lessons have been included. Also, there are a lot of new scenes at school, and definitely more at the bus stop. In addition to that I don't remember that there have been those "wait until something happens" inserts at all, and were the sex scenes even animated before? I only remember static images, and now they have at least basic animation.

For now I stopped at the home party, which I don't remember either.

So yes, there is a lot of content already to warrant not waiting for the next update.

Reactions: TommyTuba

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
But there's not version without the animations. That's still a mystery why some have this issue.
Yes, I have the same issue, too. the only animation i got was Seth and Vicky behind the school, and that one was jerky and incomplete as well, i think.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes