Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is it possible to forbid Ako to get to Alice? (Lesbian event)
I am doing an event from Ako with Alice and I don't want to share Alice with her. When I choose the "do not help" option, this option is useless because MC agrees that he will help anyway...

bblablu

Jan 30, 2018
Before there's official fix for high CPU and GPU usage, you can use attached file.

1) Find <game directory>\School Love and Friends_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll and make a copy of it as backup
2) Replace original file with the one attached here (the unpacked one, of course)

The only change is added call to enable vsync (QualitySettings.vSyncCount = 1).

(Warning for anyone who will find it later, it's only for v2.0 and will break any other version)
Works well, thank you!

LunaloveT

Aug 11, 2018
Is it possible to forbid Ako to get to Alice? (Lesbian event)
I am doing an event from Ako with Alice and I don't want to share Alice with her. When I choose the "do not help" option, this option is useless because MC agrees that he will help anyway...
You don't like Mimi story, Triss, you don't like share Alice lesbian event (What?? you ok ?)
Maybe you shouldn't play this game? Sorry but you have VERY very standart and boring tastes, really. I like Mimi very cool adult girl and share great and sleeps with whoever he wants and when he wants, he lives and enjoys life.Because you live ONE time in total....because all people are different and sex will also be different, these are new sensations and other emotions. I do not like monogamy, because it is boring and quickly gets bored and this is a fact.

I really do not like the owners!!! - " this is my girl, I won't give it to anyone....sob sob." )

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't like Mimi story, Triss, you don't like share Alice lesbian event (What?? you ok ?)
Maybe you shouldn't play this game? Sorry but you have VERY very standart and boring tastes, really. I like Mimi very cool adult girl and share great and sleeps with whoever he wants and when he wants, he lives and enjoys life.Because you live ONE time in total....because all people are different and sex will also be different, these are new sensations and other emotions. I do not like monogamy, because it is boring and quickly gets bored and this is a fact.

I really do not like the owners!!! - " this is my girl, I won't give it to anyone....sob sob." )
The fact that I don't have tastes like you does not mean that I play boring games. :unsure:

Do you like when a woman is adventurous and not faithful to someone? that doesn't mean I have to like it. I prefer women who are faithful to the MC and not have sex with other men while they are with the MC.

If a woman with whom I want to create a relationship would like to sleep with others, I would play a game with NTR, sharing etc. But I don't like it, so I don't.

Here are a couple of women I don't like about what they do, yes. But that doesn't mean it's not a game for me. There are many women to choose from here. I mainly play for Maria.

JMike

May 12, 2017
Hi to you all!

Thanks to Walkius for the new Update.

How can I invite to Beach? In the previous versions there was a phone, but this time the phone is missing.

Thanks.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Qmil679 Each to their own taste. However, I don't get why people complain immediately when one or few of a whole bunch of girls in a game is not to their taste. If you want a faithful LI, you can go for Emily. Or go for the twins and don't help Bill to hook up with them at the Halloween party. Go for Maria after getting rid of Martin. There's so many possibilities. If you don't want to share Lily or C with Ako, just refuse. Yes, the latest updates before 2.0 focused on those sharing routes. There are fans of these and they deserve to be pleased as well, at least if this is the vision of the dev. In the future, more content for more faithful playthroughs might be added again.

JMike Click on the book icon at the top, it has an "Invitations" tab with icons for all locations you can invite people to.

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Very happy to see this game back Walkius, like the story with Emily (my favorite with Hailey) and with the cousin. And good work with Ako at this moment. Hope to see more with Hailey very soon.

Reactions: Walkius

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi to you all!

Thanks to Walkius for the new Update.

How can I invite to Beach? In the previous versions there was a phone, but this time the phone is missing.

Thanks.
As answered a few posts before yours, invitation to the beach is not yet implemented again.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
"Tae Kwon Do" is this in Game? I get all pics and I read in the old walkthrough I want only to know if I make a mistake or not.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes