SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am getting a lot of blue screens during what I believe are animations, since I haven't seen any animations. :confused:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
It is only prosecuted if there is offspring. You obviously dont know the definition paedophilia. The US is not the world. Sorry but you are way off the mark. Brother and sister living together does not turn heads anymore. With the lack of marriages it is never noticed.
1)I am not american.
2)some parts of society may not frown upon incest the way they did until not even too long ago, but most still do, and the law, both secular and, in most cases, religious most certainly still does, in a fair number of countries in Europe as well, albeit not in the Netherlands where I assume you are from based on your nickname.. (I am too, by the way). But even here, it's a comparatively recent development.
3)legality does not enter in the equation anyway, because the fact that it may be legal does not change the name of the act, at least not in the English language, which is what we're using here. If you are having sex with immediate blood relatives, the definition of what you are doing is still engaging in incestuous sex, irrespective of whether it is legal or not.
That's just what it's called.. if you're sticking it up someone's bum, you're having anal sex, if you're sticking it to your sister, you're having incest, at least in English, irrespective of her age.
It wasn't long ago that incest was the commonly used term, both legal and in common parlance in Dutch as well, even though now the accepted term is bloedverwantschap and incest is relegated to the legal function of defining sex involving a minor and their adult blood relative.
4) in other european countries, and I believe in several more around the world, it can lead to jailtime, depending on specific circumstances

Zirael123321

Jan 17, 2021
Old events and lines should be opened (that is, they are simply hidden, unlike 1.9-1.10 where the roots were hidden but visible in the menu) or they were simply cut out? then the question is why? And then I played until the moment when on the 178th day there was absolutely no new storyline left.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I hope not.

I am a little surprised that after this creepy and Emiky event in the class for the first time when the MC said it was necessary to report it, Emily didn't want it, I wonder why.
I'm going to assume it was probably some kind of statutory rape or blackmail from the teacher, only excuse for Emily not to like a teacher imo and only excuse for the 'shy' girl to not be a virgin.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Zirael123321 They are gone for now, awaiting a rework. Not sure when this will happen as the dev just got a baby daughter, but those events will eventually come back once they get to work on the game again. Just don't expect it anywhere soon.

Riion

Feb 28, 2017
This game is so heavy on your system. I'm not the only one who's noticed that, right? I have a 2080ti and it sounded like I was playing Cyberpunk with full ray tracing on! It was a little scary! I like the game and wanted to see all the changes but it runs so heavy it's not worth it. Needs some optimization perhaps?
Know the feeling Unity jack up my cpu 90% there is nothing that intensive going on in this game. Games like Dmc5, RE2 Remake, Sekiro never ran my CPU that hard. What gives?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
some one got blue screen when some event.
Me too once a real blue screen (like known from Win 98) . If you refer to the "graphic drop outs" in game dialogues, yes often, but mostly get I a white screen combinated with game/pc freeze. Only way to go on, is save after each step forward in game and push strg+alt+entf if this bug shows.
The whole thing needs some bugfixes and the return to the former storyline with repeatable actions after a special last day or the hint that there is a actual end of actions until next release. In other games I play and the former version of this game is this used to find.

By the way, as so far I didn´t see any animations neither inside playing this version nor in the folders of game.

Last edited:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
In the past i stopped playing it because the family has disappeared but with subscribestar is back or not ( 2 cousins and the aunt ) ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
IIRC this started out on Ren'py but was moved over to Unity due to some Ren'py limitations which lead to the first reboot, he's not going to go back.

I haven't played this in a while but I'm going to guess there's an uncapped frame rate and Waikus needs to enable VSync, in the meantime use RivaTuner or add it to the NV Control Panel and cap it to fix that issue.

It's been almost four years and it's always been a sandbox, judging from your join date you've been at least lurking here for a while so... What's the point of your post aside from pointless bitching?
This was never Ren'py ! We all told him to move to that engine, but he chose crappy Unity instead... the original version of the game back when it was still "School, Love and Cousins" was an engine called Visual Novel Maker, or Tyrano.. I would know I still have that version (since when he moved to Unity he eliminated more than half the scenes, and made the MC more of a wimp and a perv).... seems he is doing that again with this reboot...

At this point this game is dead to me... removal of incest on an engine that is super hard to patch "original relationships" back, and he keeps making the story dumber (more realistic) by making the MC more unlikable and pervy... just why ?

The story was fine originally dude couldnt be super special awesome as he was the "new kid at school", so he had to work his way up the ladder, but he was friendly and just "cool" enough to slowly win over even people that didnt like him or barely gave him the time of day. Also a few people approached him from the first day (you know like in RL new kids arent hated just for being new !!).

This reminds me of "A New Life" the story was 60% done and was decent, then the dev thought to himself "I should start over and make the MC more of a loser and everyone hates him at the start, that will be great !"....

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In the past i stopped playing it because the family has disappeared but with subscribestar is back or not ( 2 cousins and the aunt ) ?
In the new reworked version (2.0), from the beginning of the game the relations are set to aunt, cousins. ;)

There is an incest patch for older versions. Currently I am playing the older version, because there is no need to play the new (2.0) because many events have been deleted, especially with Maria (aunt) who is my favorite woman in this game.

Reactions: BVonkX and Rythan25

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
jesusjackct There should be over 30 female characters in the game. In the last version before the current remake release, you could get intimate with I think sligthly over 20 of them. Currently, I guess its about 5 or 6 as the other events have to be remade as well with the coming releases. There's a few nude scenes with most of the girls however, as you can spy on them in the lockers.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just a question, If you don't want to play around but be faithful to Emily or someone else, can you and still advance the game or is this one of those that must be a perv to advance?

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Some routes are coupled, so you have to progress on one to advance the other. But I don't think that ever forces you to be really intimate with someone. I think you have to spy in the locker rooms and similar, however, to advance the school route that is required for some of the others.

aniol09

Jun 18, 2019
in version 2.0 I miss sex with teachers with my older sister and mom and I wonder if you can meet other girls

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes