r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Think Big Brother. Jackass you have to get rid of.
Is that a new thing? I don't remember that when I played last time. I remember there being (optional) sharing with the voyeur couple, but there was no "rival" back then. The most NTR-ish thing was Ako wanting to spent some sexytimes with Alice.

Seems like 2.0 changed nearly 99% of the game from what I'm seeing..

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Is that a new thing? I don't remember that when I played last time. I remember there being (optional) sharing with the voyeur couple, but there was no "rival" back then. The most NTR-ish thing was Ako wanting to spent some sexytimes with Alice.

Seems like 2.0 changed nearly 99% of the game from what I'm seeing..
The older cousin brought her masseur friend home who started massaging the aunt. Was banging the older cousin and working on banging the aunt.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Walkius

Loved the game up until now, but if you were going to remake it, why not go the whole hog and port to Ren'py. What I saw of it before i reverted to 1.10, the new interface/map looks more Ren'py than Unity.
IIRC this started out on Ren'py but was moved over to Unity due to some Ren'py limitations which lead to the first reboot, he's not going to go back.

This game is so heavy on your system. I'm not the only one who's noticed that, right? I have a 2080ti and it sounded like I was playing Cyberpunk with full ray tracing on! It was a little scary! I like the game and wanted to see all the changes but it runs so heavy it's not worth it. Needs some optimization perhaps?
I haven't played this in a while but I'm going to guess there's an uncapped frame rate and Waikus needs to enable VSync, in the meantime use RivaTuner or add it to the NV Control Panel and cap it to fix that issue.
It is a Unity sandbox. I am gone.
It's been almost four years and it's always been a sandbox, judging from your join date you've been at least lurking here for a while so... What's the point of your post aside from pointless bitching?

Niomondo

Aug 1, 2017
Man seeing this get updated made my day. I don't know what it is about this game that's so charming but I've seriously missed it.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
The older cousin brought her masseur friend home who started massaging the aunt. Was banging the older cousin and working on banging the aunt.
Oh right. I remember that. It was so easy to get rid of him that I totally forgot about that. It's not as annoying to do as Eric in BB was.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
i haven't played for a long time, how do we work with lily at the cafe already please ? i don't find the option in downtown
It's different in this version. In the old version, Bill would tell you about working in the cafe the second time you talked to him. In this one, you have to grind for a while until MC talks about working at dinner with the family, then he asks various people about it, and finally asks Bill, who tells him about the cafe.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'm curious who the man with whom Emily lost her virginity is and if there's a story with it. :unsure:
Because the way she says about the person with whom she lost her virginity, I think there is something behind it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some one said something a little earlier in the thread about Emily and teacher being possible NTR maybe it was him..

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
How do you invite people again?
There's no phone so far in this version. You invite people by going into the book icon at the top of the screen and picking the green "Invitations" tab on the right side. All the possible invitations (so far) are listed under the various icons for the house, the beach, going running, etc. If the invitation is grey, then it hasn't come up yet in the story, and you have to keep grinding along with talking to the recommended people until the invite happens.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Some one said something a little earlier in the thread about Emily and teacher being possible NTR maybe it was him..
I hope not.

I am a little surprised that after this creepy teacher and Emily event in the class for the first time when the MC said it was necessary to report it, Emily didn't want it, I wonder why.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
First and second cousins are incest by law - 3rd cousin is permitted
Looking at a table of cousin marriage laws, I found that the following eight states prohibit first cousin sexual relations/cohabitation:
Arizona
Kentucky
Mississippi
Nevada
North Dakota
South Dakota
Utah
Wisconsin

In the other 42 states, it is not against the law.

Reactions: Master Alaric

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Who then became the MC of MLF.
Oh right. I remember that. It was so easy to get rid of him that I totally forgot about that. It's not as annoying to do as Eric in BB was.
I consider him Eric Light.

• Haha
Reactions: minoan55

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
that is quite simply not true. you seem to be confusing incest and pedophelia.
any blood tie down to 2nd, in some cultures 3rd degree of relation is incest. in some states it can be legal under specific circumstances (that is, 2nd and third degree, never 1st degree)... but it still remains incest. Age has nothing at all to do with it.

this is not up for debate either. I advise you google it, check on wikipedia or any legal text from most developed countries, including yours. and no.. patreon is merely sticking to the law relevant to the US.. it doesn't have an "agenda".. keep the conspiracy lunacy out of this, please.

that said, I personally have nothing against it per se, but let's not delude ourselves about what is real and what is wishful thinking.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This Matt is starting to piss me off a bit. He's so clingy to Charlotte..
He hears that MC is going somewhere with Charlotte, he immediately go with them. :rolleyes:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
that is quite simply not true. you seem to be confusing incest and pedophelia.
any blood tie down to 2nd, in some cultures 3rd degree of relation is incest. in some states it can be legal under specific circumstances (that is, 2nd and third degree, never 1st degree)... but it still remains incest. Age has nothing at all to do with it.

this is not up for debate either. I advise you google it, check on wikipedia or any legal text from most developed countries, including yours. and no.. patreon is merely sticking to the law relevant to the US.. it doesn't have an "agenda".. keep the conspiracy lunacy out of this, please.

that said, I personally have nothing against it per se, but let's not delude ourselves about what is real and what is wishful thinking.
It is only prosecuted if there is offspring. You obviously dont know the definition paedophilia. The US is not the world. Sorry but you are way off the mark. Brother and sister living together does not turn heads anymore. With the lack of marriages it is never noticed.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes