Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
Can't say I'm real happy about the MC being pervier, wimpier, and more unpopular, but some of the new possibilities seem interesting. I had forgotten what a grind it is to get to interesting stuff, and it seems worse now, probably because the writing is more realistic.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Im sorry its my first time playing the game. If this game is about a guy living with his aunt and cousins (and possibly fking them) why would i need to change it for it to be incest?? im lost
His message was not directed at you. He is basically telling people how to manually change it to what ever they want, as some like to play certain ways.
Some people here like the NPC's to be related to the MC (Main Character). When the game was first made, it was all blood related if I remember correctly, it was not cousins, it was sisters. Then the dev changed it, kind of, due to policy of Patreon.

But yeah, he is jus informing people that they can manually change it.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Loved the game up until now, but if you were going to remake it, why not go the whole hog and port to Ren'py. What I saw of it before i reverted to 1.10, the new interface/map looks more Ren'py than Unity.
If I recall correctly, it started out as Ren'py but became too much of a beast with too complicated code. Walkius decided to re-make it in Unity because that was easier with all the different in-game tags. So, the reason why the interface looks like Ren'py was to keep the feel and look of the original game.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You cant have incest with your cousin, sister, mother or granny Flo. It is an illusion propagated by Patroen. If you are both adult there is no incest but if there is off spring from a blood related couple then there is talk of an incestuous relationship.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You cant have incest with your cousin, sister, mother or granny Flo. It is an illusion propagated by Patroen. If you are both adult there is no incest but if there is off spring from a blood related couple then there is talk of an incestuous relationship.
if you have sex with parents is INCEST!
if they are adult they can do... but it still called incest!..
Maybe only cousin... but if a mother do it with her son
or sister and brother do sex each other is INCEST

I have a relationship with my sister obviouly but it is not sexual related: in this case there is no INCEST

About moralistic puritan I can agree that if they are over 18 they can do whatever they want but the realtion with social community will be a little problematic

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Dude what?! Incest has nothing to do with age or offspring... Incest is fucking between close blood related ppl. Mostly first and second grade relation but generally speaking everything between blood related beeings.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Can't say I'm real happy about the MC being pervier, wimpier, and more unpopular, but some of the new possibilities seem interesting. I had forgotten what a grind it is to get to interesting stuff, and it seems worse now, probably because the writing is more realistic.
Agreed, the MC is definitely a lot worse now in terms of peeping and perving - and it doesn't seem to be avoidable at this point either. Plus some of the love interests (the cheerleaders) have basically been given an evil makeover.
Maybe this all builds up to a more cathartic second act in which the actual return to the scenes of the original version is all that much sweeter, but at this point it's skewing so much to utter loser territory I'm not sure it can even be saved through realistic writing.

Galoir

Sep 20, 2017
Version 1.9 had 4343 images (in `School Love and Friends_Data\Images` folder), but 2.0 has only 2601 images.
WTF?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I am still working on playing it, but so far I like the changes. Yes it sucks that a lot of content is gone, but it is a re-work and I have no doubt that many of the scenes will be back eventually. The interface changes are for the better including better indication of when you should engage in dialog with someone. I liked the improved images and the inclusion of new characters. It didn't take too long before finding at least some nude/sex scenes even if they don't include MC yet so it certainly not as grindy. I think it is a solid start to build on.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Scottlcl

Feb 26, 2018
My game won't play any animations instead it just shows blue screens.
Anyone got the same problem or a solution for the problem?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
From wincest to TrashTR. I guess everything must be always ruined
I generally feel that way about every game I play that feels a need to include the incest plot lines period. Since whether the text says "sister", "cousin", "landperson","friend", ect ect ect....the end result typical just always guarantees one of the exact same sexual encounter progression path setups with a character I've already played through 1000x before.

But I've also found not sweating and looking beyond the small stuff goes a long in finding your own enjoyment in these games a lot of the time. It's the characters themselves that make or break a game or it's attraction value to me...not the text relationship label assigned to them.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes