Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Some people seem to be saying that a lot of older events are gone. Is this actually true? Because that'd be really disappointing if it was!
Yes, like others said. Of course most of them will be back during the next updates. This just seems to be a basic version with the groundwork to get things rolling again. (Of course, if one or the other event no longer fits the updated story it may be modified or left out.)

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Yes. Maria doesn't have almost most events yet for example.

This is a rework, even though art and story and everything else is probably better, we lost a lot of events. That's why I'm not playing this version yet. I am waiting for a few updates. Because I love Maria the most, and there are no events with her. :)
Thanks, I'll hold off on it as well then. I really liked Mayo/Iris in the original game and it's really strange they're suddenly jerks and bullies - and in all honesty I can't see their original scenes and characterization even fit in with the way the are currently portrayed, so their original storylines are probably cut out as well?
I do hope they're not rewritten for the purpose of working in the femdom kink, but first signs aren't exactly great.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
So we got no update for 1 year and when it's back it's to use the old asset again to make a remake -.- So cash grabbing errm I meant disapointing. Especially since I felt like this game wasnt that bad grinding wise. Pace was nice and it was going nicely.

Ah well.

• Hey there
Reactions: papasmurf

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Correct me if I am wrong but, does this version (2.0) has less content or remove content from the previous?

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Mhhh I am happy that the developement is going on. Because I really love this game.
But.. eh.. wasnt it finished? I thought that 1.10 was the final version oO

RedKing Maybe a few Words about the fix? What does it fix? Do V2.0 still need the fix, whatever was broken before?

Reactions: HandofVecna

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
My game won't play any animations instead it just shows blue screens.
Anyone got the same problem or a solution for the problem?

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong but, does this version (2.0) has less content or remove content from the previous?
It's been reworked, so different storylines, different approaches to gameplay etc. As far as I can tell a lot of storylines have been cut (I assume to return in a future version in a reworked version).

Reactions: ChaosXD

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Mhhh I am happy that the developement is going on. Because I really love this game.
But.. eh.. wasnt it finished? I thought that 1.10 was the final version oO

RedKing Maybe a few Words about the fix? What does it fix? Do V2.0 still need the fix, whatever was broken before?
Not really, 1.10 was not the final version. There were paths that lead to dead ends, and story elements that were not completed.

I honestly thought that another 2 or 3 updates and it would have been finished (maybe landing on 1.4 or 1.5).

Either way, he is apparently reworking every scene and placing it back into the game with different paths and outcomes then what it use to be.
Wonder if he is going to work on Medschool game at the same time or if that has been paused.

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
for alle incest lovers
u can change the relation in the translation file under
\School, Love and Friends v2.0\School Love and Friends_Data\StreamingAssets there is a file named "localizedText_en"
just change all "aunt" and "cousin" to your prefered relation.

slf1.png

edit//
this is not changing the dialog

Last edited:
Reactions: LucaNatoli

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I'll try to be as polite as possible. But open your eyes, put on glasses if you have reading problem and read what's on the first screen you see when you double click on the .exe.
Nope, that little window where you choose your graphic settings and screen size before the game boots is gone.

To make it in a window, press ALT + Enter. They use something like Window Resizer 1.0 or Sizer in order to fit the window better for your screen.

Hope this helps anyone that is having Full Screen anxiety.

Last edited:

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
for alle incest lovers
u can change the relation in the translation file under
\School, Love and Friends v2.0\School Love and Friends_Data\StreamingAssets there is a file named "localizedText_en"
just change all "aunt" and "cousin" to your prefered relation.

edit//
this is not changing the dialog
Im sorry its my first time playing the game. If this game is about a guy living with his aunt and cousins (and possibly fking them) why would i need to change it for it to be incest?? im lost

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes