Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So we got no update for 1 year and when it's back it's to use the old asset again to make a remake -.- So cash grabbing errm I meant disapointing. Especially since I felt like this game wasnt that bad grinding wise. Pace was nice and it was going nicely.

Ah well.
It's been forever since I sat down and did my one (enjoyable) marathon playthrough of the game, but I seem to recall the whole "doesn't progress or become pursuable until X amount of days have passed" aspect feeling pretty grindy in some instances for a sandbox setting. And I typically don't mind standard grind.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I generally feel that way about every game I play that feels a need to include the incest plot lines period. Since whether the text says "sister", "cousin", "landperson","friend", ect ect ect....the end result typical just always guarantees one of the exact same sexual encounter progression path setups with a character I've already played through 1000x before.

But I've also found not sweating and looking beyond the small stuff goes a long in finding your own enjoyment in these games a lot of the time. It's the characters themselves that make or break a game or it's attraction value to me...not the text relationship label assigned to them.
What are talking about

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I folllowed this game since it first started.. Then from remake and still grindy.... But dif scenes and stuff.. Great game but gonna

JMike

May 12, 2017
Hi to you all!

Thanks to the uploader.

Does anyone can invite for beach?
I blielive that the phone is missing.

Can someone confirm?

Thanks in advance.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Have followed this one since the beginning, and was not thrilled when the Unity switch came. I was mildly frustrated with the sequel, as it seemed to imply that development on this one was done, but that game was coming along nicely. It is with heavy heart that I have to put my old version into my "abandoned games" folder. I will likely still get around to trying the 2.0 version eventually, though peoples comments here have shaken my interest. Perhaps when a few more updates are out and I have a covid lockdown amount of time to spend essentially replaying things that will seem familiar, but not quite right... I am all but surprised that this one wasn't given its own thread as a "remake".

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm curious who the man with whom Emily lost her virginity is and if there's a story with it. :unsure:
Because the way she says about the person with whom she lost her virginity, I think there is something behind it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Where is the incest? Cousins are not incest. Really strange ideas are floating around here. Sex between adults is never incest. Only when offspring appear from a blood related couple is it incest.
First and second cousins are incest by law - 3rd cousin is permitted

moondogie

Aug 19, 2019
Sorry, don't post much, but I keep getting crashes on multiple certain events in the game. Anyone else getting crashes from 2.0? (i.e. Twins in Library, Lily @ her house, Vicki and BF at school (outside area), Emily Sleepover) All events are causing it to crash for me.

Sorry dont know how to blur out the examples.

Last edited:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
You cant have incest with your cousin, sister, mother or granny Flo. It is an illusion propagated by Patroen. If you are both adult there is no incest but if there is off spring from a blood related couple then there is talk of an incestuous relationship.
that is quite simply not true. you seem to be confusing incest and pedophelia.
any blood tie down to 2nd, in some cultures 3rd degree of relation is incest. in some states it can be legal under specific circumstances (that is, 2nd and third degree, never 1st degree)... but it still remains incest. Age has nothing at all to do with it.

this is not up for debate either. I advise you google it, check on wikipedia or any legal text from most developed countries, including yours. and no.. patreon is merely sticking to the law relevant to the US.. it doesn't have an "agenda".. keep the conspiracy lunacy out of this, please.

that said, I personally have nothing against it per se, but let's not delude ourselves about what is real and what is wishful thinking.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Is this one of mayor bug in this game (release 2.0) I found/stuck at? :rolleyes:
If I talk to someone in school afternoon Monday or try something other than "go 16 o´clock" game freezes with a "white screen". o_O
Loaded that 8.sav from the thread before.
Did talk before that day to Bill twice; Bryan once; Emily once; invited Twins group 18 o´clock bowling; invited Twins for waiting at bus stop and run with Alice at 7 AM.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
One more thing... As far as I can remember up to version 1.6 MC could have sex with Ako. Later on this option disappeared. So appeal to Walkius to include again option sex with Ako

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes