• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
That is a memory error. My set up is as follows: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.19 GHz, 8.00 GB (7.77 GB usable) and it gives me about 4 hrs of play time before I get the same error. I was able to simply reboot my laptop to stop getting the error. Unfortunately it will be different with every computer/laptop/tablet.

Edit: It could be an incompatibility with your ATI as noted by tamert101 on page 450.

Yeap it's a problem with ATI cards, just disabled the ATI Radeon and run it in the integrated Nvidia and run with no problems. I'm searching in the web if I can find some solution but doubt it. Seems this is the problem

aticfx32.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module aticfx32.dll at 0023:72543290.

Take it from the crash log file so if Walkius could check this it will be great, otherwise just have to delete the game, cause I'm not playing on a 1024X768 resolution just for this game. I can play Eleanor 3 posted on this site in Unity with no problem, so all I can think is that is something with this game only.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I've barely started playing the new version.. But have a question.. Since the cheerleaders are bitches now according to the changelog are they still romanceable? And do they go back to their old persona after words or do they stay bitches the whole time?

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I've barely started playing the new version.. But have a question.. Since the cheerleaders are bitches now according to the changelog are they still romanceable? And do they go back to their old persona after words or do they stay bitches the whole time?
The cheerleaders, as a group, haven't been developed in this version other than to show up. You can't even join them for lunch yet. However, there is a little you can do with Seth's girlfriend, Vicky I think, but nothing major. She just plays the part of the head bitch for the most part but needs to be around as you follow some paths is all right now.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
The cheerleaders, as a group, haven't been developed in this version other than to show up. You can't even join them for lunch yet. However, there is a little you can do with Seth's girlfriend, Vicky I think, but nothing major. She just plays the part of the head bitch for the most part but needs to be around as you follow some paths is all right now.
Alright, thank you, figured to ask since a couple of the cheerleaders were my favorites, hopefully 'bitch mode' isn't too bad..

polipi

Jun 2, 2019
So, to summarize, this 2.0 version contains 1/3 to 1/2 of the 1.10 content with some QoL changes?
If so, this should be specified in the main post.
As a first time player of the game, despite the Unity engine it was a somewhat reasonable if a tad grindy experience.
But now, how to get the older version?

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
+MythicJoker✶+ In this version, you have to introduce yourself to all people in school. When you do so, the cheerleaders aren't that bitchy. I guess that could be a hint that they will get friendlier towards the MC later on, especially when not in public. But as of now, there's no content with them other than them harassing people pretty badly.

tbot85

Jan 29, 2018
So, to summarize, this 2.0 version contains 1/3 to 1/2 of the 1.10 content with some QoL changes?
Pretty much, and personally I found the QoL changes not that big. Getting to the lessons easier is nice, and some events trigger easier. But at the same time for example working at the cafe takes a lot of clicking through filler dialogue (more than before?), the "wait for something to happen" events aren't very helpful, and the always-visible walkthrough makes things feel much more linear than before. Factor in the missing content, and you'd still be better off playing the old version...

I'm hopeful that more of the existing content can be added relatively quickly though, but I wonder how long it'll be before we see truly new content..

Reactions: alfeatcat

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Pretty much, and personally I found the QoL changes not that big. Getting to the lessons easier is nice, and some events trigger easier. But at the same time for example working at the cafe takes a lot of clicking through filler dialogue (more than before?), the "wait for something to happen" events aren't very helpful, and the always-visible walkthrough makes things feel much more linear than before. Factor in the missing content, and you'd still be better off playing the old version...

I'm hopeful that more of the existing content can be added relatively quickly though, but I wonder how long it'll be before we see truly new content..
Cant wait to see new content with the aunt!:love:

derive

May 2, 2018
I'm getting a grey screen if I choos to stay with miss Evans after class in version 2.0. Does anyone else have the same issue and is there a fix?

Ghar

Oct 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm playing this game since few days and I am now stuck, following a guide attached, I cannot figure how trigger some events or if those events are even on the 2.0 version.

Per example, I cant trigger Asian Lesbian, Back Pain etc...

Barda714

Jun 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm playing this game since few days and I am now stuck, following a guide attached, I cannot figure how trigger some events or if those events are even on the 2.0 version.

Per example, I cant trigger Asian Lesbian, Back Pain etc...
The guide attached in the game is what is only available at this update. If you want to play the old events find the 1.10 version.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm getting a grey screen if I choos to stay with miss Evans after class in version 2.0. Does anyone else have the same issue and is there a fix?
I'm getting lots of gray screens. I thought they were just place holders for future content.

Zeronero

May 5, 2017
Yes, I think I will release a new patch today, but I was hoping to fix the blue screen issue.
unfortunately still no patch and no solution for missing animations. does anyone know anything more specific about it? is there any progress in solving this problem?

ttant

May 7, 2017
Yeap it's a problem with ATI cards, just disabled the ATI Radeon and run it in the integrated Nvidia and run with no problems.
Can't do in my case, i'm not playing on a laptop using multiple gpu.
I hope the future patch will solve that issue ;)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes