SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
how will this continue i wonder lot events from pre 2.0 not in game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, the story has changed so there will be different elements, so I take it we'll get to where we were on a different route. As for the bit of Emily repeating information, you said it yourself, you CAN learn it from her date, but if you don't take that path, you don't find out. But I agree, it could have been coded in such a way that she doesn't repeat it when you find out during the date.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Currently playing through the 1.7 version.. Kind of funny that Nate makes a point to ask if Emily is a virgin, yet doesn't ask Lily.. Wouldn't you ask all the school girls if they are before you do stuff?

Also if there is a patch for the 1.10 version for incest, anyone able to share that?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Huh.. So the Halloween party is missable? Got the invite but forgot to look around for the party, I assumed it would be auto-triggered.. Now I'm on Nov 3 without doing that event..

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I think you miss it if you don't buy the costume. Other than that, I don't think you can miss it? Maybe if you aren't at home in the evening of the 31st.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Walkius congratulations for the baby !! But i want to know, between two baby bottle, what is your program between SLC and MLF ?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cannot find how to make windowed screen in v2
--
stuck at school. first time i went there -13.00 no option to skip.

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
--> https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-0-walkius.3128/post-5002114

If i recall correctly, the walkthrough author was asked to only give it on patreon.
Anyhow, the ingame help is more than enough, expect for the date part. But for the only one left, old guide is still valid.
The ingame walkthrough don´t show all hidden eastereggs (little special unique event animations or graphics, missing a pair f....ing, here a friendly good advice is, "look around in all possible places at one time of day" and do savety saves before going on. ;)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Currently playing through the 1.7 version.. Kind of funny that Nate makes a point to ask if Emily is a virgin, yet doesn't ask Lily.. Wouldn't you ask all the school girls if they are before you do stuff?

Also if there is a patch for the 1.10 version for incest, anyone able to share that?
because Emily is wifey material. Lily is just side chick material.

High_priest_of_Ru

Dec 29, 2019
I don't know why people criticize 2.0 update a lot. Frankly speaking, it adds more believable pre-story for sexual relations with most of girls. While being more believable, it looks even more unfinished than before, though)))

Reactions: pgm_01
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes