Y.So.Serious

Feb 14, 2019
does someone have full save file from the previous version .. i deleted the game because i thought the developer abandoned this game after he released the other game (med-school love and friends)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Playing through 1.10 atm.. So.. Ako wants Alice to stay a virgin but goes ahead and tries to fuck her with a tennis racket very little preparation.. Kind of a dumbass thing too do.

Reactions: Hakkira

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Walkius

Since your remaking the game I have some ideas.

1. Change the swingers route to using Mimi, she'd be a fun one to actually do that route with imo.

2. Change Ako's aggressiveness or something, in 1.10 anyway we get one half-assed threesome with Ako and Alice (because it was really only a 69 with Ako and nothing with Alice), also as far as I know Ako never used other toys on Alice so going straight from fingers and mouth to a dirty school tennis racket is kind of a bit much (Ako doesn't know Alice isn't a virgin after all).. Plus Ako stating that Alice is hers sexually yet she wants to go after Lily as well, she's kind of a bitch imo.

Think that's all I can think of atm.
I understand if you don't want ideas or opinions but felt like voicing these few anyway..

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Ako's attitude has changed a lot already in the rework, so I guess this will not be an issue anymore in the future.
And I disagree on the swinger's route. The appeal of that one is based on Alice being not that open unless Nate is with her. With Mimi, this wouldn't make any sense at all.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Ako's attitude has changed a lot already in the rework, so I guess this will not be an issue anymore in the future.
And I disagree on the swinger's route. The appeal of that one is based on Alice being not that open unless Nate is with her. With Mimi, this wouldn't make any sense at all.
Alright.. Sure, guess I'll keep that route closed, already have Ako to corrupt Alice with, don't need some swinger couple for that.

Mimi however is sexual active regardless to what we want, so going with a swinger couple for 'extra fun' would make sense.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Mimi however is sexual active regardless to what we want, so going with a swinger couple for 'extra fun' would make sense.
That's the reason why it can't be Mimi. Swinging is about swapping partners. Mimi doesn't care about that, so she'd probably go seek them out on her own without you. So, either we will have the anti-NTR hoard because Mimi is "cheating" or we no longer see the swingers because you (and Mimi) broke the rules, bringing no partner to swap.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
That's the reason why it can't be Mimi. Swinging is about swapping partners. Mimi doesn't care about that, so she'd probably go seek them out on her own without you. So, either we will have the anti-NTR hoard because Mimi is "cheating" or we no longer see the swingers because you (and Mimi) broke the rules, bringing no partner to swap.
Eh.. I guess.. Just wanted something else with Mimi, kind of lost interest in her character.. Hell, she was jealous of her sisters tits and got implants.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh well though, I'll never share Alice, though I gave Ako a chance sort of regret that being how aggressive she is with Alice.

She's no where near as bad with the Lily route..

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So, having sex with Alice, finger banging Mimi and nothing with the aunt, I take it, that is the end of this update?

Apr 11, 2020
As the game is now changing to version 2.0 and some of you seem to be still playing the older version 1.10 I thought it'd be okay to let you have the final version of my old guide along with my save files for posterity.
so are you saying to just use this and not update to the new version til you are done?

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hey guys, I miss some cool things in version 2, what were in previous version:
photo sesssions, spycams at home, interaction with other schoolbuds,...
And game twice crash after I fuck Emily at her home. Have anybody same problems ?

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
mamlas55 Version 2 is a rework. Not all content from previous versions has been redone yet, so they are currently not available. The next updates should bring back this content, though it is possible that some may be cut due to the rewritten story for some characters.
Crashes seem to be a Unity problem, but hopefully some may be addressed as well in future updates. Some may even by 2.0.1 which is released on Patreon, but is not yet available here.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes