iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Well, opinions differ, but I can only encourage you to play through 2.0, I consider it worth it. On the other hand, given time, someone might release a save here that you can use to replay scenes through the gallery and through the repeatable interactions. That would only give you the lewd scenes though and there is quite a lot of character development that you would miss that way. Several characters have change a lot from the old game.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
How to make saves work? Need help please
As written earlier in this thread.
The actual game is not a progressive update from abondened version SLF 1.10 !

SLF 2.0 is a separate and different new modified game remake ( by using mostly the former story and persons ).

To start a new game instead of using old saves is absolutely needed to avoid failiurs or glitches in SLF 2.0.
An older save from all former versions before might be somehow loadable, but mix up the full playability of SLF 2.0.
If you do not start a new game this will lead to missing various events or may occure providing other progress in the actual game.

The way to save in game: (If this was the help you needed)
You save in the game using the sprocket icon up left (getting back to load/save and main menu) click "save" and choose one of the 15 save buttons. I personally prefer to save at any given option or before switch to next hour; because you can´t save in between at every beleaveable point in action.

Reactions: fugazi666

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The old saves (from V1.10) doesn't work?
I must to play from the beginning?
Yes , may be hard to start from beginning but you need to do it.
May look/work -> Older saves are some how loadable but are not really compatible/usable playing through this game.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Well, you weren't supposed by the dev to get the buggy version here either. And the bugfix is not a simple patch, but the full game again.

Sennidaumin

Dec 5, 2020
Sennidaumin What are you talking about? Saves from versions older than 2.0? No chance on that, the game got reworked completely, those old saves won't work. If you are talking about problems with new saves, I'm afraid I don't know of any, so you would have to explain what issues you have.
i have the 2.0 update, started a fresh save and it'll save, but when i close the game and reopen again all my saves are gone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antwit

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Sennidaumin Strange, haven't heard of such problem before. Could you check that the game actually creates the save files? That is, save in the game, tap out of the game using Alt+Tab (or go to windowed mode with Alt+Enter) and check in the Saves directory of the game whether there is a saveX.sav file (the X being the number of the save slot you used). If this is there, close the game, check that the file is still there, then start the game and again check that the file is still there. If the file is not there after saving, maybe you have to change the permissions of the directory to allow the game actually storing the file there?

198aks

Oct 16, 2018
Sennidaumin Strange, haven't heard of such problem before. Could you check that the game actually creates the save files? That is, save in the game, tap out of the game using Alt+Tab (or go to windowed mode with Alt+Enter) and check in the Saves directory of the game whether there is a saveX.sav file (the X being the number of the save slot you used). If this is there, close the game, check that the file is still there, then start the game and again check that the file is still there. If the file is not there after saving, maybe you have to change the permissions of the directory to allow the game actually storing the file there?
No problems with Saves

Charlottt

May 24, 2020
Try the walkthrough from the abandoned SLF 1.10 (works for 1. dating Emily etc. until a new walkthrough 2.0 is available here) and very important, save everytime before next choice to be on save side ;)
I added all stuff sampled from here last two years.
thank you!!!

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
anyone have a save they would be willing to share thats from the final release before 2.0

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes