Sennidaumin

Dec 5, 2020
Sennidaumin Strange, haven't heard of such problem before. Could you check that the game actually creates the save files? That is, save in the game, tap out of the game using Alt+Tab (or go to windowed mode with Alt+Enter) and check in the Saves directory of the game whether there is a saveX.sav file (the X being the number of the save slot you used). If this is there, close the game, check that the file is still there, then start the game and again check that the file is still there. If the file is not there after saving, maybe you have to change the permissions of the directory to allow the game actually storing the file there?
The file is not there after saving. How would I change permissions?

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Sennidaumin Maybe try executing the game with administrator privileges (right click the exe and choose Run as administrator)? Directory permission would be right click the Saves directory, choose properties, go to the security tab and ensure that everyone has permissions to modify and write.

Sennidaumin

Dec 5, 2020
Sennidaumin Maybe try executing the game with administrator privileges (right click the exe and choose Run as administrator)? Directory permission would be right click the Saves directory, choose properties, go to the security tab and ensure that everyone has permissions to modify and write.
This worked ty so much

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
'the first time' event says that I need to talk to Bryan to know if he like Alice but I cannot ever talk to Bryan at school at all. I tried all the times, I followed him everywhere in the map, THERE IS NOT EVEN A BUTTON TO TALK TO HIM! help me please someone

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can't I progress with Alice without giving her to Ako? I don't want them having sex at all. Is it forced to share Alice with Ako. If it's then it's the biggest bullshit ever! Why dev does that?

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Can't I progress with Alice without giving her to Ako? I don't want them having sex at all. Is it forced to share Alice with Ako. If it's then it's the biggest bullshit ever! Why dev does that?
You don't have to share her if you don't want to. ;)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You don't have to share her if you don't want to. ;)
Really? I don't need to share her with Ako or anyone else to progress with her story? I read that you have to share her with Ako in order to progress comments from this thread. But they are from 2019 so it seems dev changed it. That's fantastic to hear thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
To be sure: We're kind of having two quite different games here. Version 2 which dropped just last month has the story and the characters changed quite drastically compared to the previous version 1.10. Especially Ako is not even close to what she was. We can't say yet what will be forced on you with her in this reworked game, but I would be very surprised if you had to share Alice with her given the changes. In 1.10, I think you had to agree to Ako in order to advance Alice's group route, but I think if you didn't then progress on the Asian lesbian event, you could still get all other content with Alice and no real content between Alice and Ako.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Dark Coven Not necessary anymore, the dev has reached an agreement with Patreon and while the name of the game won't name cousins anymore, they are in the game without any mod.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
As long as there is more Mimi sex animations I'm happy. She the only family member I like. I know this game at first copied BB but you did your own thing later. Now after the 3rd remake you really got to add BB characters in?

nardokrazy

Dec 19, 2018
i am on 2.0ver and it says have lunch with the twins and every time i have lunch with them nothing happening.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Yes, there seems to be a bug where it still says to lunch with the twins when you already finished their route (for the time being at least).

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
for all of you, who want to know which content comes in the next year i think mostly will be reintroduction of the content from 1.1 atleast for the girls.

Is version 1.1

In 1.1 you can have sex with:
Alice
Mimi
Maria
Emily
Lily
Ako (1 event only else BJ)
Twins
Cristy & Karly
Mayo or Iris (unless you savedit then both)
Computer Teacher Sam Evans (you can share with Bill
Abbigail (only cunni, handjob and fingering atm)
Tenma
Hailey
Swingers
Triss (yoga Teacher) and Sophie (Triss Roommate)
Vanessa (one time event)

after winter event:
Vicky and i think Miss Daniels.

Also i dont know if Chanise and Charlotte unlock later :).

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly

Amiracle4

Mar 24, 2019
Okay, i tried the new version today and it's kinda like if i travelled to different dimension into a game "School, Love & Bullies".

However i am still looking for the new version, it's just kinda strange.

Edit: Save bug fixed by adjusting the admin priv. for the game.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes