Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I guess it would be more 'realistic' to add a ton of 'ntr' since none of the girls are technically your girlfriend, other then Tenma imo (going off 1.10 here).. Just hope it's all going to be optional still or that watching is at least optional.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Very nice game. I like this kind of game where MC has a goal to have sex with all available girls. Pity that the author decided to make a remake before he finished basic version (outsiders group, rest of staff, sex with charlotte). It probably take a lot of time for remake to catch up to the original with ammount of available girls. Still, nice game.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
+MythicJoker✶+ Sure it would be realistic. But I don't really see this happening. Apart from the Martin story, there never has been much NTR to begin with. Also, I believe except for maybe a scene with Vicky and Seth, everything has been optional, though correct me if I'm wrong, so I would be pretty surprised to see much more NTR in the future. We might see some stuff with Bill and maybe more with Ako, given what was there in 2.0, but probably optional. Also, Emily is also pretty officially the MC's girlfriend if you go for her. At least before 2.0, Alice also made pretty clear that she would not do anything without the MC, though in 2.0 she got a crush on Bryan, so we will have to see how this plays out, though again, I would be quite suprised if this went anywhere at least without the player actively deciding to go down such route.

Xantoser I guess we would all have liked some more content building on what was already there. But then, a remake is less work the earlier you do it (because there's simply less to rework) and may have a better effect because you can get a better feeling for how the rest of the game should progress. And this rework really improved the gameplay significantly I would say. Also, it really has a lot of content already, so it might not take too many more updates to rework the rest of the game and go back to adding more stuff. Sure, we don't know exactly how long this update took (about half a year probably, based on the releases of MLF, is my best guess). If the dev hadn't become a father just weeks ago, I would have guessed that half a year from now, the rest of the rework might have been done. With that however, all bets are off.

Reactions: Xantoser

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
I guess it would be more 'realistic' to add a ton of 'ntr' since none of the girls are technically your girlfriend, other then Tenma imo (going off 1.10 here).. Just hope it's all going to be optional still or that watching is at least optional.
Szia, I found version 1.9 it has 3,9 GB and after I found version 1.10 on keep2share try search School__Love_and_Friends_v1.10__Windows_.zip with uncle google
version 1.10 has only 1.3 GB

Nagykocka

Dec 3, 2017
Szia, I found version 1.9 it has 3,9 GB and after I found version 1.10 on keep2share try search School__Love_and_Friends_v1.10__Windows_.zip with uncle google
version 1.10 has only 1.3 GB
Szia v1,10 already ready ezért i search v1,8 or1,9 to download free.
Thanks a lot

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
At this point in the old game, You used to be able to do a lot of stuff with everyone aka the family.
So, having sex with Alice, finger banging Mimi and nothing with the aunt, I take it, that is the end of this update?

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Yes, that's the end of this update. Mimi and Maria's routes have not really been reworked yet, but will probably be in the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
is there no way to fix the blue screen?
No matter if I install the patch/fix or play in windowed mode, I still have a blue screen.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
zitterhannes Are you referring to the missing animations? Version 2.0.1 has them fixed, but is currently available only on Patreon. Support the dev and get it from there or wait until it becomes available here.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Sennidaumin What are you talking about? Saves from versions older than 2.0? No chance on that, the game got reworked completely, those old saves won't work. If you are talking about problems with new saves, I'm afraid I don't know of any, so you would have to explain what issues you have.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
grucha_e46 Yes, as I just said (and as the official changelog says, but sadly that part hasn't been quoted here in the first post), saves from 1.10 won't work. The game has been reworked, several story elements changed drastically, thus old saves are not compatible. But it wouldn't make sense to load an old save anyway: There is no additional content in 2.0 that you could explore with an old save. Instead, play from the beginning and enjoy the reworked story.

grucha_e46

Oct 9, 2017
grucha_e46 Yes, as I just said (and as the official changelog says, but sadly that part hasn't been quoted here in the first post), saves from 1.10 won't work. The game has been reworked, several story elements changed drastically, thus old saves are not compatible. But it wouldn't make sense to load an old save anyway: There is no additional content in 2.0 that you could explore with an old save. Instead, play from the beginning and enjoy the reworked story.
Thanks. That's sucks.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes