Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Game breaks (quits, sends error message) when talking with cousin right after she is rejected (after school). This happens shortly after attached save.

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
Yes ! If you wanted to play the last "usual" version of School, Love and Friends 1.10 I could find here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Link is hidden in Patreon page of Walkius)
A walkthrough for this version was posted here in this thread (you may have to search back the pages around march to october 2020).
Thank you

taches

Jun 1, 2019
i cant start the Photo Studio event, first time i talked with Hailey, shöud i need further in twins path? aktually bowling. ADDon - Next event in School opend the Storyline ^^

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017
Help PLS, i´m stuck at day "what happend to Christy and Karly is very dangerous" and "i hope Bill finds a way to avoid jpcks revenge..." than i can only see the picture frozen, no text and menue doesn´t work.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Help PLS, i´m stuck at day "what happend to Christy and Karly is very dangerous" and "i hope Bill finds a way to avoid jpcks revenge..." than i can only see the picture frozen, no text and menue doesn´t work.
Use the Hotfix from OP.

billylee26

May 28, 2018
i have same problems

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know, if in final version of game, MC will be able to have sex with all schoolgirls? I am thinking of becoming patreon but my decision is based on answer to that question. I like "MC as chad" type games with no routes or mutual excluded content.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
i see a lot of people asking about the fix, so just press the "hot fix" on main page , download , open file, find pictures, copy them, paste at the even folder.

Ps: you can follow the same path of folders in order in the downloaded file.

Hope this helps.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone know, if in final version of game, MC will be able to have sex with all schoolgirls? I am thinking of becoming patreon but my decision is based on answer to that question. I like "MC as chad" type games with no routes or mutual excluded content.
Hmm, hard to say, in the old version (before the rewrite) the MC was basically able to fuck any girl with a few exceptions (Charlotte's content wasn't finished and I'm not 100% sure if you were able to go all the way with Hailey), but you had to choose between Iris and Mayo to become your girlfriend (which basically blocked the other one). Stuff like this might come back (during the party you had to choose between Olive and Fang, don't know if this decision becomes important later...)
I guess the only one who could answer this is the dev.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Hmm, hard to say, in the old version (before the rewrite) the MC was basically able to fuck any girl with a few exceptions (Charlotte's content wasn't finished and I'm not 100% sure if you were able to go all the way with Hailey), but you had to choose between Iris and Mayo to become your girlfriend (which basically blocked the other one). Stuff like this might come back (during the party you had to choose between Olive and Fang, don't know if this decision becomes important later...)
I guess the only one who could answer this is the dev.

If I remember correctly, in old version Hailey, Ako, Charlotte, Chanise, Margaret, Beverly hadn't vaginal sex scene. This is six girls and if we add staff (English teacher, biology teacher, nurse) it gives us 9 in total. In addition, in new version we have virgins group (4) and Sabrina, so in total we have 11 schoolgirls and 14 if staff is included. This is quite a lot.
If I remember correctly dev on patreon said that Iris and Mayo won't block themselves so I have hope that it will be kept that way. In my opinion the party was small side-event and I wouldn't judge if Olive and Fang will be mutual exclusive based on this.

I don't know why but I like this game. Gameplay is very simple, render and graphic are average and narrative is poor but overall I like this simplicity and also it gives me hope that game will be finished in this century:). Also, in my opinion remake is much better than old version.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
If I remember correctly, in old version Hailey, Ako, Charlotte, Chanise, Margaret, Beverly hadn't vaginal sex scene. This is six girls and if we add staff (English teacher, biology teacher, nurse) it gives us 9 in total. In addition, in new version we have virgins group (4) and Sabrina, so in total we have 11 schoolgirls and 14 if staff is included. This is quite a lot.
If I remember correctly dev on patreon said that Iris and Mayo won't block themselves so I have hope that it will be kept that way. In my opinion the party was small side-event and I wouldn't judge if Olive and Fang will be mutual exclusive based on this.

I don't know why but I like this game. Gameplay is very simple, render and graphic are average and narrative is poor but overall I like this simplicity and also it gives me hope that game will be finished in this century:). Also, in my opinion remake is much better than old version.
Hmm, wasn't there a scene with Ako during a sleepover which got cut along the line? Chanise, Margaret and Beverly are fair but they did have nearly no interactions with the MC to begin with... (You could also add Amy, but I think I've never seen her at school before the remake)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

This version also has Lisa and Olivia...

It does seem like he has improved the game a bit. The real test will be when the story passes the events of 1.10.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I understand why people keep comparing both V1 and V2 but calling V2 a remake is a bit strong a remake tends to be the same settings same characters with possibly added scene's and/or added characters but just normally the same story with better graphics and/or smoother animations and even occasionally spelling or grammar improvements.

Personally in my opinion I would suggest this is less of a remake and more a re-imagining of the original game.
So I would make more sense and be more enjoyable to play it if you stop expecting it to be an upgraded copy of V1 and treated it more like it is it's own game.

But I could of course be wrong that just my opinion.

Just Sayin.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Personally in my opinion I would suggest this is less of a remake and more a re-imagining of the original game.
So I would make more sense and be more enjoyable to play it if you stop expecting it to be an upgraded copy of V1 and treated it more like it is it's own game.
Hmm, the base story and premise of the game are still the same, which imo fits the term remake pretty well. Until the remake got most of the content back from V1 it will be compared to that version and my personal opinion is that he should've continued V1. As far as I can see the grind is still the same, the player has to upgrade stats, get money and especially wait a lot (mostly there's nothing happening on the weekends) for some events to happen (and the promise of V2 was to reduce the grind in the first place).
This doesn't mean I dislike V2, but as long as both versions aren't on the same level content wise I will prefer V1 over V2.

Can i only download the 2.2 update and not the whole thing?
Update was posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-2-walkius.3128/post-5681565

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes