derive

May 2, 2018
How do I unlock the gallery without replaying everything? I used a save from someone else so all content before v2.2 is locked...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How do I unlock the gallery without replaying everything? I used a save from someone else so all content before v2.2 is locked...
Hmm, I uploaded full saves for every version since 2.0 here. The included data.sav has every scene in the replay menu unlocked.
Alternatively you could upload your Data.sav to and set all the scenes to 1...

Reactions: derive

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Hmm, I uploaded full saves for every version since 2.0 here. The included data.sav has every scene in the replay menu unlocked.
Alternatively you could upload your Data.sav to and set all the scenes to 1...
want know about NTR here like what??

Last edited:

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
question
i need more progress with mimi for party at night on the beach
and going out with her friends on weekends
There are no more quests open, what am I missing from Mimi?
latest version 2.2

thx for help

Jirik210

Aug 10, 2019
I have bug - I spied on the Lesbians (Karly and Christy) for the third time and the next day when the task was beware the jocks. When I go to school then the game freezes after the line about Bill and his solution for jocks. I just can´t do anything after.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I really love the game but I have one big criticism. Can we get more romance? Especially with Alice, Mimi and Maria. I mean the game literally has 'love' in the name but most girls see us a fuckbuddy at most. It's only about sex. No romance whatsoever. Maybe a little bit Emily and Alice. But all the other girls are just in for casual sex. No emotion. Just a fuckfest. I mean I would be happy with romance for Alice, Mimi and Maria since the most important characters for my mc is them and I want an ending with them but for others girls it wouldn't hurt to see some romance and love between them and mc. Since many people are into different characters

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I really love the game but I have one big criticism. Can we get more romance? Especially with Alice, Mimi and Maria. I mean the game literally has 'love' in the name but most girls see us a fuckbuddy at most. It's only about sex. No romance whatsoever. Maybe a little bit Emily and Alice. But all the other girls are just in for casual sex. No emotion. Just a fuckfest. I mean I would be happy with romance for Alice, Mimi and Maria since the most important characters for my mc is them and I want an ending with them but for others girls it wouldn't hurt to see some romance and love between them and mc. Since many people are into different characters
I haven't played the current build completely, yet. But I still know a lot of content from the times before the dev started to technically override the game. Not all previous content is back in the game yet. But itwill be again at some point. So I can promise you, there will really be some romances.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I can increase the desire and relationship with Maria With Alice and Mimi, do I get over 2.5 smiles realtionships to 4?
I miss the scene training with Emily? Where and when are they available?
I'm missing the last 3 at the photoshoot, but I don't have any quest open and I should have sex with them first.
Doesn't seem to work, except maybe with the twins, but it doesn't seem to go any further?
Is that the current status or have I missed or forgotten something?

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
How often do update come out for this game, do we know? Like once/ month or more rarely? Just asking because its a good game.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I haven't played the current build completely, yet. But I still know a lot of content from the times before the dev started to technically override the game. Not all previous content is back in the game yet. But itwill be again at some point. So I can promise you, there will really be some romances.
Oh dang, was wondering why I remember going to the dojo but there is no dojo any longer.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I can increase the desire and relationship with Maria With Alice and Mimi, do I get over 2.5 smiles realtionships to 4?
I miss the scene training with Emily? Where and when are they available?
I'm missing the last 3 at the photoshoot, but I don't have any quest open and I should have sex with them first.
Doesn't seem to work, except maybe with the twins, but it doesn't seem to go any further?
Is that the current status or have I missed or forgotten something?
I miss the scene training with Emily? Where and when are they available? finish
need help by Maria and Mimi and Photostudio thx

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes