gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
so what NTR be like in here ?
Hmm, cucking with Aunt and one of your cousins...

I miss the scene training with Emily? Where and when are they available? finish
need help by Maria and Mimi and Photostudio thx
The scene with Emily happens when she's training in the morning on the Basebal field (I think it was on Wednesday, you've to choose "Watch her training" or something...
For Mimi/Maria, what exactly does the questbook say? Are the invite options not available? Or where exactly are you stuck?
Currently only Alice, Emily and Lily can go all the way in the photostudio.

how can we date vicky i finished the game but didn't see any vicky scenes
Currently no content for her in the remake...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StyleHG

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021

The scene with Emily happens when she's training in the morning on the Basebal field (I think it was on Wednesday, you've to choose "Watch her training" or something...
For Mimi/Maria, what exactly does the questbook say? Are the invite options not available? Or where exactly are you stuck?
Currently only Alice, Emily and Lily can go all the way in the photostudio.

Currently no content for her in the remake...
Thx ok Photostudio is complete

I can`t increase the Lust and Relationship with Maria With Alice and Mimi, do I get over 2.5 smiles realtionships to 4?
Alice Relationship 2,5 Lust 4 Lust for Ako 0
Mimi Relationship 2,5 Lust 4
Maria Relationship 1 Lust 0
No Quests more open, but i find new actions in the school or i miss more ...?

i cant invite Mimi Beach at Night need more progress by mimi ????
i cant invite Mimi Nightclub need more progress by mimi ?

mimi breaks off the massage in front of the tv

and I've missed or skipped what the bottle booze and the dildo are for

thx for help

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thx ok Photostudio is complete

I can`t increase the Lust and Relationship with Maria With Alice and Mimi, do I get over 2.5 smiles realtionships to 4?
Alice Relationship 2,5 Lust 4 Lust for Ako 0
Mimi Relationship 2,5 Lust 4
Maria Relationship 1 Lust 0
No Quests more open, but i find new actions in the school or i miss more ...?

i cant invite Mimi Beach at Night need more progress by mimi ????
i cant invite Mimi Nightclub need more progress by mimi ?

mimi breaks off the massage in front of the tv
That's as far as you can get in the current version for all those points.

and I've missed or skipped what the bottle booze and the dildo are for
The booze can be used to get the key from the Janitor (and if it's like before the remake it can be used during some sleepover events later) instead of giving him money. The dildo was hideable in your bedroom during the party at home.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
That's as far as you can get in the current version for all those points.

The booze can be used to get the key from the Janitor (and if it's like before the remake it can be used during some sleepover events later) instead of giving him money. The dildo was hideable in your bedroom during the party at home.
hmm then I was probably overlooked at the party, does that make a difference which drinks you take?
or it is bad if I drive away Martin immediately before he had sex with Maria?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
hmm then I was probably overlooked at the party, does that make a difference which drinks you take?
or it is bad if I drive away Martin immediately before he had sex with Maria?
You can replay the party in the replay menu to see all the possible outcomes (there are several endings depending on which drinks you choose). I think you've to put the dildo in the bedroom after Bill/his sister/Ako are arriving but before Lily and the twins. (The dildo leads to some scene with Lily, but if you go in with the twins first their scene is shorter...)
About Martin, that depends how the future development of the game looks like. Currently he can either have sex with Mimi/Aunt or not depending if like cucking or not, but that's far as it can go...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i just missues with comment who don't work the save file,
I edited hehe.

so what NTR be like in here ?
Is it really cucking/NTR if you haven't established a sexual relationship with her? Fantasy cucking? And is it really NTR if the guy doesn't steal her away from your relationship?

I guess by the broad definition, wouldn't spying on Seth & Vicky (or Christy & Karly) also be considered NTR?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is it really cucking/NTR if you haven't established a sexual relationship with her? Fantasy cucking? And is it really NTR if the guy doesn't steal her away from your relationship?

I guess by the broad definition, wouldn't spying on Seth & Vicky (or Christy & Karly) also be considered NTR?
Hmm, fair point, depends of course on the definition. Most people consider it cucking/NTR if another NPC goes after the love interest. (and yeah Seth's & Vicky's relationship would also cover that)
I personally don't care if there's NTR/cucking in a game (because I don't get jealous if it's not the pixel of the main character which gets put into another pixel) and I try to stay away from discussing it further... ^^

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hmm, fair point, depends of course on the definition. Most people consider it cucking/NTR if another NPC goes after the love interest. (and yeah Seth's & Vicky's relationship would also cover that)
I personally don't care if there's NTR/cucking in a game (because I don't get jealous if it's not the pixel of the main character which gets put into another pixel) and I try to stay away from discussing it further... ^^
It's not a big deal for me, either. For starters (as you alluded to above), it's just a game. Also, I've been effectively polyamorous since 1981 (effectively because we didn't have that word until 1989/1990). I don't even know how many threesomes (or moresomes) I've had with a lover and her other lover. Conservatively over a hundred. If I saw the idea of a loved one having fun with another threatening, my life would have been VERY different. My main motivation has always been their happiness.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can NTR be avoided?
Yes it is avoidable to let Martin have action whether that is the three letter word or not. Considering the Martin NTR or not and open relationships. Well what people tend to forget is that the people like Martin are not people that you want around your loved ones, whether you are sexually involved with them or not or even not craving for that sexual relationship with them. Remember most male NPC's tend to be even bigger assholes as the MC in these game as a given.

I remember from earlier versions Martin is both a cheater and an asshole. While we may forgive those traits in our MC due to wish fulfillment, most of us do not wish to share with people like that even if we would be willing to share at all (and many off us do not in games like these :p).

It is not just the three letter word that is a turnoff for some, but just the constant presence of the threat by sexual predators it will happen that becomes boring or even irritating and for some like me with the way I play scenes with other dicks/pussy are just not hot even if no deal breaker, if game does not focus too much content on it and is good enough as a whole.

The three letter word genre has some specific drawbacks for a lot of players due to content, what it implies for female LI's and such, but the thing is that it is not just that genre that has those elements and it is those elements that are disliked or loved depending on the perspective of the player, not whether the action in game confirms to the tighter definitions or not.

Reactions: Ursus4321

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
So i played this game a while back and i started again this week. I noticed that the game has TOTALLY changed since then. I think there is more total content now, but it's completely different. I remember there being time periods in which you play. The first period was until a halloween party at Iris' house i believe. After that there was even a winter event if i remember correctly. We didn't have the virgins and the jocks back then aswell i think. Also, wasn't there more content involving Vicky? Is there a way to play the old version?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So i played this game a while back and i started again this week. I noticed that the game has TOTALLY changed since then. I think there is more total content now, but it's completely different. I remember there being time periods in which you play. The first period was until a halloween party at Iris' house i believe. After that there was even a winter event if i remember correctly. We didn't have the virgins and the jocks back then aswell i think. Also, wasn't there more content involving Vicky? Is there a way to play the old version?

That is because you are now playing a diffrent version of the game you remeber this is Ver 2 you are thinking of Ver 1 this is an updates and slightly diffrent game now not sure but I think some events are nolonger in the game and some new ones have been added.

Hope that helps clear it up for you.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Yes ! If you wanted to play the last "usual" version of School, Love and Friends 1.10 I could find here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Link is hidden in Patreon page of Walkius)
A walkthrough for this version was posted here in this thread (you may have to search back the pages around march to october 2020).

Last edited:

caeptn23

Jun 4, 2017
When i try to start a new game the screen is stuck and nothing happens. Anyone else getting this error?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The added scene or story is really interesting.
I'm looking forward to the stories of school teachers and characters not covered in version 1.0.

And the new Lisa and Olivia story by Walkius is amazing.
I know Ann won't come out, but somehow I'm looking forward to it. HAHA.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes it is avoidable to let Martin have action whether that is the three letter word or not. Considering the Martin NTR or not and open relationships. Well what people tend to forget is that the people like Martin are not people that you want around your loved ones, whether you are sexually involved with them or not or even not craving for that sexual relationship with them. Remember most male NPC's tend to be even bigger assholes as the MC in these game as a given.

I remember from earlier versions Martin is both a cheater and an asshole. While we may forgive those traits in our MC due to wish fulfillment, most of us do not wish to share with people like that even if we would be willing to share at all (and many off us do not in games like these :p).
Point well taken. I actually had to put my foot down one time with my wife when it had become obvious that her boyfriend was lying to her and was not healthy for her. She was so caught up with him that she couldn't see what was happening (or could see it, but couldn't quit him). She actually appreciated the intervention.

Martin 2.0 seems to be not quite as bad as 1.0 (I wonder if this is, in some ways, to make him more acceptable in MSL).

And true about the MC and rivals. As bad as Max (BB/Glamour) is, Eric (BB) was so, so much worse.

Reactions: DA22
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes