chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Have you changed the variable CheerleaderRoute to progress with the bug before and not set KandCEvent01 as well?
i dont remember if i changed them before, should i set cheerleader route to 23 and KandCEvent01 to 0? inorder to continue

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i dont remember if i changed them before, should i set cheerleader route to 23 and KandCEvent01 to 0? inorder to continue
Did you have the bug or not? If you set them like you said, you definitely need to install the hotfix. After that event is done Black and White should be unlocked... (If you don't want to play the event you've to set CheerleaderRoute to 24 and KandCEvent01 to 1)

ghost12345

Jan 28, 2019
It looks so, but who knows maybe there is a path where the game can progress without problems, I would suggest to focus on the "School" route first, maybe if you have to many routes open than those freeze happen.

For everyone who needs the full saves from the 2.1 Version:

Go here:

I finished school route, but still gets the freeze bug

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Also started a new game to see if this fixed the issue, but keep getting a freeze when Nate walks into school on the beware of jocks part of the cheerleaders quest.
New game, also frozen here. Is there no fix yet?
nvm. Just saw the hotfix lols

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StyleHG

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
so is my game bugged or am i missing something... I don't have the hacking job at all, can't even train hacking despite game telling me thats somthing i could do... can't even buy spy cams like the game says i could do either... i already got rid of martin (aiko scene DT with him a GF) and i also have no option for a gym or even to unlock it....

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
so is my game bugged or am i missing something... I don't have the hacking job at all, can't even train hacking despite game telling me thats somthing i could do... can't even buy spy cams like the game says i could do either... i already got rid of martin (aiko scene DT with him a GF) and i also have no option for a gym or even to unlock it....
The hacking, spycams, gym and other stuff were part of the 1.x version of the game. The 2.x version is a new version that is starting again so some events are changed and non-existent. We don't have a walkthrough for the 2.x version here, it is paywalled and has not been leaked. If you no longer have any hints in the upper right part of the screen and you have check marks on all of the events, you have finished the game for now.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
The hacking, spycams, gym and other stuff were part of the 1.x version of the game. The 2.x version is a new version that is starting again so some events are changed and non-existent. We don't have a walkthrough for the 2.x version here, it is paywalled and has not been leaked. If you no longer have any hints in the upper right part of the screen and you have check marks on all of the events, you have finished the game for now.
well if thats the case i deffiently preferred the first version i played awhile ago Lol but if all the spy cam/hacking and gym and events with girls (like mayo telling me to meet her at the baseball field (blue-haired cheerleader)) has been removed then all of those convos about it should be removed from the game..

And hiding a walkthrough behind a paywall? thats just cruel

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
help please i can't find the save location in appdata/roaming and appdata/local what should i do ?
Becuase you're looking in the wrong place... its in the folder you installed the game so go in the that folder click on game name folder and click again until you find the folder jjust called "saves"

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Shawnchapp It's not that they have been removed. Starting from version 2.0, the game was rebuilt from ground up. Thus, these things will probably come back some time later (and thus the references in the game haven't been removed/were already placed), but they just have not been added yet.
For the walkthrough: Do you really need another one for most parts of the game? There's an ingame walkthrough, you know? Sure, it doesn't help you, e.g., with the different outcomes of the party, but for the most part, it should be good enough to not call this 'cruel'.

Reactions: gnadudu

abisoftware

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry but when i'm start to going to school, after this image Immagine.png

the screen freeze and only the sound continue normally

Can you help me?

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Just discovered this and started playing. So far it looks good, but have a mechanic question. There are a lot of overlapping events and haven't read anywhere how 'smart' the game is. For example if I'm supposed to 'interrupt' martin (to avoid ntr) does that mean that I have to plan my days to always be at the house even if I do not do the 'spy' option? i.e. I can't take another option that would overlap like work at the cafe or visit someone else?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Shawnchapp Do you really need another one for most parts of the game? There's an ingame walkthrough, you know? Sure, it doesn't help you, e.g., with the different outcomes of the party, but for the most part, it should be good enough to not call this 'cruel'.
Yes i do since things seem to be played in a certain order to make sense with the story... i already fucked emily the first time i met her then the route/ next week acts like you never met or touched her then you get a story to lead up to the first time to touch/fuck her (despite i already did that on one day one)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Just discovered this and started playing. So far it looks good, but have a mechanic question. There are a lot of overlapping events and haven't read anywhere how 'smart' the game is. For example if I'm supposed to 'interrupt' martin (to avoid ntr) does that mean that I have to plan my days to always be at the house even if I do not do the 'spy' option? i.e. I can't take another option that would overlap like work at the cafe or visit someone else?
I guess the Martin events behave like the others, so if you don't see an event it doesn't happen. (But didn't really test it out, because there was not that much overlap in this particular update...)

which skill level is enough? stealth, massage etc
I think a minimum of 6 in all skills should be enough, but if you want to go sure bring them up to 10...

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes