Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Played the new patch from the start but there seams to be a "bug out situation", when you go to school and the "Jocks" Event is about to happen.
The game won't go on screen freeze but no crash. Never had that before.

Bug screen:

Open Quests at that point:

Yup same place i keep getting frozen welp guess game is just unplayable now unless someone has a bug fix?

EDIT: hotfix seemed to fix it

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
the martin character is supposed to show up 2 weeks after the aunt's shower scene giving you time to learn to hack, instead he shows up the next day. So how are you supposed to get spy cams and hack and all that, when there is not enough time.
Not to mention the hacking for money no longer shows up.
Martin, webcams and the flash drive were part of the old Martin route in the 1.x version of the game. The 2.x version has simplified the process, it appears as if you just annoy him enough times he goes away now, LOL. I actually liked the more convulted route in the previous version of the game but this keeps the NTR antis happy, I guess.

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Martin, webcams and the flash drive were part of the old Martin route in the 1.x version of the game. The 2.x version has simplified the process, it appears as if you just annoy him enough times he goes away now, LOL. I actually liked the more convulted route in the previous version of the game but this keeps the NTR antis happy, I guess.

Well that explains it, Yeah the convoluted route was more interesting. Thank you for the explanation.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
First and second cousins are incest by law - 3rd cousin is permitted
Depends on the country. It is not the same everywhere. There are countries in this world where sex + relationships between siblings are still allowed today. And there are also countries where incest is still widespread, although it has long been officially banned there. There were times when it was allowed anywhere in the world. That only changed when science discovered the problems with DNA.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Depends on the country. It is not the same everywhere. There are countries in this world where sex + relationships between siblings are still allowed today. And there are also countries where incest is still widespread, although it has long been officially banned there. There were times when it was allowed anywhere in the world. That only changed when science discovered the problems with DNA.
And in the United States, it can vary from state to state.

Reactions: exazubi
Jun 1, 2017
You know Lexi is really a terrible LI - especially if she can't figure out a way to be with her lover far more frequently than 1 every 364 days, thus the real LI should be either Stephanie or Cece
I think you post in the wrong tread dude, and twice, probably you want to post this in Leap of Faith tread, i just saing.

Reactions: BGRW2020

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Hmm, I uploaded full saves for every version here. The included data.sav has every scene in the replay menu unlocked.
Alternatively you could upload your Data.sav to and set all the scenes to 1...
Thanks a lot. I didnt even remembered about using saveedit xD

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
We need more NTR scenes, Martin we already knew, there was nothing new
Remember, any updates that are coming for now, are just a technical rework of the original game. Really completely new content will probably not come, soon.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Well, there has been some new content, including new characters (most importantly Lisa and Olivia). And some other parts of the content have changed so much you might actually call them new - like the relationship with Iris and Mayo or with Ako.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well, there has been some new content, including new characters (most importantly Lisa and Olivia). And some other parts of the content have changed so much you might actually call them new - like the relationship with Iris and Mayo or with Ako.
I wouldn't call it really new. Rather redesigned. But also in a good way. It will take a while until all of the content is in there, which was already there before the revision. But sooner or later it will really go on (y)

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
There were lesbian scenes between Ako and Alice. Also lesbian scenes between the twins. Are all these removed?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes