Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thought this was abandoned so I deleted my folder lol. Oops
Wait. Did you delete your 2.0/2.1 folder? If you're talking about 1.10, then it is OK. This is a reboot with many early changes. The 1.x save files are not compatible.

Part of what I've been doing playing 2.x is seeing how some things are the same, and what changes he's made to the early story.
Great to see updates coming in! I have a feeling though that I need to wait just a bit longer still.
Yeah, it is a little frustrating that many of the familiar story elements aren't there yet. We've made a lot of progress, but I often find myself thinking, "Oh, not yet, apparently." On the other hand, some story elements seem to have been achieved a bit earlier than in 1.x.

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Really sorry to say but this update has some issue
am stuck no matter how many times I load and play it stuck there.
attaching the gif.

screen-capture (1).gif

Talking about the NTR stuff
its good Dev. is back with NTR content but I don't know why he implemented auto ending NTR storyline, as in previous update we have to pick a pendrive and there was an option to blackmail him, that was totally awesome but unfortunately it is gone now.
The Quality of NTR content is degrading.
I think in future this game will decrease its NTR audience.
And will only be for Love/Harem Audience.

Anyways am just a player I'll find an another game of my interest.

I don't know why the other community hate this genre soo much, we are playing a fucking game, we play games especially VN games to have our fetishes or thoughts fulfilled, but these people take that as a life or death thing or we can say their own miserable life.

Hope this game will carry NTR/Sharing Genre in future.

Last edited:

Bertorini

Dec 10, 2018
Played the new patch from the start but there seams to be a "bug out situation", when you go to school and the "Jocks" Event is about to happen.
The game won't go on screen freeze but no crash. Never had that before.

Bug screen:

Open Quests at that point:

I had the same issue on a new play through as I thought my old save was borked. Nate walking into the school, says something about bill and then no dialogue and game freezes at this point, trying to recrreate it on the same, but I think I had played a fair bnit beofre this happened and not saved.

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Hellchaos

May 3, 2020
Stuck at the same Spot

attaching the gif.

View attachment 1176164

its good Dev. is back with NTR content but I don't know why he implemented auto ending NTR storyline, as in previous update we have to pick a pendrive and there was an option to blackmail him, that was totally awesome but unfortunately it is gone now.
And will be only be for Love/Harem Audience.

I don't know why the other community hate this genre soo much, we are playing a fucking game, we play games especially VN games to have our fetishes or thoughts fulfilled, but these people take that as a life or death thing or we can say their own miserable life.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
upload your save file to save editor and change the cheerleader route variable from 23 to 24 that with bypass that event just make sure you have a separate save file if you want to revisit that event when its fixed later
Thank you. What is the RANDC event you're mentioning in your other reply though as i can't find it in the online editor? Or is KANDC event01 by any chance?

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Stuck at the same Spot
I had the same issue on a new play through as I thought my old save was borked. Nate walking into the school, says something about bill and then no dialogue and game freezes at this point, trying to recrreate it on the same, but I think I had played a fair bnit beofre this happened and not saved.
attaching the gif.

View attachment 1176164

And will be only be for Love/Harem Audience.

this should fix it for now
https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-2-walkius.3128/post-5692624

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I love how much scenes/areas you have in this game, it feels vast and fresh and perfectly open for you to do different content in different scenery if you get bored of something. I love the character variety, I am sure most players can find someone they like and also someone they dislike, which is just as important in my opinion to make sure player have clear vision of who to root for and who to avoid so the game feels guided by you and not just a giant mash with MC having a God complex. Sex scenes are a bit rough around the edges but the context matters and they are still enjoyable in my opinion, also characters are sexy and it is easy to find them arousing. Writing seems realistic enough, definitely invites me to actually read it and not just skip to events. Unity is not the most comfortable engine to play these games in, but for what it's worth it doesn't feel that bad compared to other Unity games, so good job on that as well.

With that being said, I tried this game because of the NTR tag. I know people complaining about NTR are probably majority, but truth is most games with NTR tag doesn't really have NTR in them.. I just want to mention few things that I would personally like to see in future updates if possible in no particular order (includes some spoilers):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are just some small ideas, obviously potential for great scenes in this game are very very vast because of all the areas and characters and events you can have. I will be closely watching changelogs and future updates, thank you to all the people involved in making and supporting this game! This is just my personal input and should in no way be looked at as a demand or hate towards game, I still think it is great and worthwhile game that everyone should try! Thank you have have a nice day!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: inkpot

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Since you improved the renders, maybe we should get some new screens in the OP instead of the ones from 2017?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes