BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Sadly I'll have to abandon this game.
2 major issues prevent me from further giving this game my time and they are as follows (Note: I'm playing the Mac version):

1) Saves don't work.
This issue was somewhat overcome using a method described here that says I should open the Unix Executable File located in Contents/MacOS and then it'll create a "Saves" folder and "Data.sav" file in the root folder where the game is located.
Creating an alias in the root folder made it so I didn't have to repeatedly go through all the folder to reach that and made it much easier to start the game and allowed me to save.
However, I still don't think it should be necessary for me to do this all just for the basic necessity to save my progress.
While it's a bit of a weak point compared to the 2nd one, I still think it should be noted for future updates.

2) I cannot continue playing whenever I trigger certain events.
This issue is the one that caused me to have to restart the game, throw away my saves (because the OP states using cheats can cause bugs to occur) and finally give up finding a solution because nothing I found seemed to be directly related to my problem (unless I'm misreading things).
Certain events, such as discovering Vicky and Seth "having fun" in the yard (Eye symbol near the door on the left) and inviting Emily to the beach (specifically when our MC goes to her house and sees her at the front door), will start and then the game will remove the option to do anything (the textbar disappears and not a single button or mouse click works) as if the game crashes/freezes (yet I'm still able to exit the app with the usual Mac exit keys or right-clicking the app icon and choosing exit, showing that the game hasn't exactly crashed or frozen).
This seems to be a case of missing files perhaps? In any case, it means I cannot continue key events (such as Emily's route).

If anyone knows of a solution to the latter issue then I'd be extremely grateful and I'll resume playing (the former issue I can ignore for the time being).
So the the dev(s): Thank you for the fun the game has provided me but I'd rather come back once this issue has been fixed.
To those who know a solution (preferably fellow Mac users): Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Hotfix on the OP is for ppl who still have the Harley bug.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
I downloaded some saves people posted, (Thanks!), but this is the grindiest game I have ever seen. It is one of these giant sand boxs that is not a sandbox. It seems you have to do one action, and one action only to progress any other single quest line. So much clicking and repeating scenes once I finally got to some lewd content I was bored out of my mind.
If it was an actual sandbox, it would be great.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Hello, thanks for the share but the Mega links are down ! :)
Somebody must have decided the characters looked too young. Someone keeps harassing creators whose games they don't like, Doc from 23 Sisters even had his Discord banned. I reported the post, so if they can't reup the links, they will at least delete them. Try one of the other links because this is going to continue to happen with all mega links.

Reactions: Ze_REn

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Should we invite someone else to do yoga. Invite Alice. Game freezes up have to alt f4...I guess there's no content for that yet? I know this game appears ancient but why do the Aiko interactions hang? It's the only character I've noticed this but all interactions with her there's a two second pause like there's a million lines of bogus code being processed.

Zirael123321

Jan 17, 2021
Why does version 2.4 start and work, and version 2.5 starts, but when you click "new game" or save, it shows some kind of loading bar with an exclamation mark and crashes out of the game

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes