CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
Because the result takes it like this; 2x2 = 4 + 6 =10 - 10 = 0
The Problem is written 10-2x2+6=... following the order of operations.. 10-4+6= ... addition and subtraction are done simultaneously, left to right... so it is 10-4=6 then 6+6=12... this is the correct answer. And it is not the only incorrect question in the classes. At least you have a lot of leeway to pass the classes, but please try to get the problems correct.

If you look up PEMDAS on Khan Academy, mathisfun.com, cuemath.com, or many other places they clearly tell you that multiplication and division are done together, and then addition and subtraction are together, left to right.

Reactions: Reij

djlaser

May 13, 2019
God, when you read the comments here, you're awesome. Downloading games from a pirate site (for free) makes a lot of demands. Meanwhile, the development of the game requires a lot of time and improvements. If Walkius had its own studio of developers, testers, etc. then maybe you cried less. A person develops a game corrects and obviously cannot replace everything. Believe me, there are a lot of over-the-top games and studio games, but no one is driving a wave there. The developer has been supporting the game for more than 4 years and is trying to please everyone. Many of the above-mentioned projects have sunk into oblivion. Instead, it would be better to support the developer. it is probably necessary to act like ICSTOR 1 supplement for the year and promises from subscribers. Makes money only on promises. Half the pages are a disassembly of a school task, very funny.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
God, when you read the comments here, you're awesome. Downloading games from a pirate site (for free) makes a lot of demands. Meanwhile, the development of the game requires a lot of time and improvements. If Walkius had its own studio of developers, testers, etc. then maybe you cried less. A person develops a game corrects and obviously cannot replace everything. Believe me, there are a lot of over-the-top games and studio games, but no one is driving a wave there. The developer has been supporting the game for more than 4 years and is trying to please everyone. Many of the above-mentioned projects have sunk into oblivion. Instead, it would be better to support the developer. it is probably necessary to act like ICSTOR 1 supplement for the year and promises from subscribers. Makes money only on promises. Half the pages are a disassembly of a school task, very funny.
After a lot of math, we move on to philosophy...:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: capitanqueso

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I modified the savegame from the beginning and now when I call alice for yoga the game breaks.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
School, Love and Friends 2.5.1

This is the fix for the Alice and Maria Yoga bug and some typo fixes.
It should work if you have already the 2.5 version.

Will post the full v2.5.1 sometime tomorrow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Added full v2.5.1.
Note: I don't have the Mac version and don't know if the v2.4 to v2.5.1 update works for Mac.

EDIT2: NOTE: My Mega acc got nuked will not reupload the links are in the OP anyway.

Last edited:

packor

Oct 11, 2021
not sure how I feel about this new path. D00d is a nice guy, but we know we're gonna end up taking that chick.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
not sure how I feel about this new path. D00d is a nice guy, but we know we're gonna end up taking that chick.
Aside the bad written dialogues, (I do not know the new path) but one issue I had in the past with the game was that the MC is more and more an asshole vs other who are friendly to him just to fuck girls. I have not issue to kick Seth ass, but about other I would prefer not to be an asshole, even if it means that they fuck some of the girls, too.

Reactions: BGRW2020

aappje

Sep 30, 2017
Does choosing the populars keep me from getting with the nerds? or do both paths stay open regardless of choice?

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
aappje Based on what the version before the remake: It should be possible (maybe for some routes even necessary) to do both.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes