demonkit

Nov 12, 2017
Thanks. I will know what has not been implemented yet. I also know about the cheat button, but I don't use cheats in this game.

Reactions: packor

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
can you rename the MC in this game? Also is there a harem path (not looking for a debate just want to know if there is or is not one, would love if there is though)?

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Well, since the game has no ending (yet), there isn't so much as paths really. But the relationships are all non-exclusive and before the remake, several paths had the option to converge (e.g., Lily and the twins), so we'll probably see that again.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
The game looks fine, i'd love to see how it was made in unity ;)
Are there any tutorials for things like that ?
Now about some ingame things:
- I visited Lilys home at 19.00 and got handjob from school , in the middle common choices pup up and after handjob I got sex scene but ended in school now ?
- Now sure if I may get money from hacking, the path does not opened for me.
- Alice homework help first allowed me to try for persuade her to strip but after failed the possibillity disappeared
- There is no suggest for path with Mimi in gym ?! I found it but it was not obvious :)
Good job from dev in creating story and paths !

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The only thing that used to be exclusive, and probably still is, you have to choose one of the two cheerleaders. Nobody else cared about what you did with any other girl. That may, of course, change in the future, we do not know that yet.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Have 3 things in game that I can not seem to get done:

1. Twins Route - Invite the twins to the spa - when, where can I do that ?
2. Do I see Double - Have a private moment with Mia at the Spa - when and where can I do this ?
3. The Photo Girl - Unlock the sleepover with the twins - I already can "sleepover with them" and have sex with Mia. What I am missing here ?

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017

2. Do I see Double - Have a private moment with Mia at the Spa - when and where can I do this ?
3. The Photo Girl - Unlock the sleepover with the twins - I already can "sleepover with them" and have sex with Mia. What I am missing here ?
1. and 2. use the book in the upper left corner

3. Hannah is the photo girl make here story first, and then she comes to the sleepover

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can you rename the MC in this game? Also is there a harem path (not looking for a debate just want to know if there is or is not one, would love if there is though)?
no cant rename. also the game is pretty much a giant harem, you just dont get to have fun with several girls at once except anything relating to ako and the twins. yet.

game has an invitation mechanic where you have to schedule events manualy through invitation.

click the big book where you check on characters, on the right side theres an invitation button "bookmark"

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Forgot about the text choice...
Been on and off with this game for a while now, trying it out and seeing whats new. Was a huge fave for a long time...

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
It is a great game and well done. I wish the spelling and grammar was a bit better and I am not even a native speaker myself. It does stand out at times.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes