packor

Oct 11, 2021
Amazing guys! Thanks!
sorry, my bad. There is no nerds route yet, you need the popular route to start with the virgins. I don't think it will close off nerds in the future, seems like a guy that can mix with any group kind of thing.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I'm sorry I should have clearified, I mean for the new version v2.5.1
That's what I meant: There isn't a nerds' route currently, but I don't think making friends with the populars will block you from the (future) nerds' route, because when both routes last existed, you could be friends with both.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
We need more ntr with alice and emily, not swing couple ctrl c ctrl v or mimi's boyfriend. With strangers on the beach or at school with a student, a party with a bottle game. The way it is, it's getting boring

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
We need more ntr with alice and emily, not swing couple ctrl c ctrl v or mimi's boyfriend. With strangers on the beach or at school with a student, a party with a bottle game. The way it is, it's getting boring
You already have it, MC doing all kinds of it behind those girls' backs.

• Angry
Reactions: BGRW2020

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
God, when you read the comments here, you're awesome. Downloading games from a pirate site (for free) makes a lot of demands. Meanwhile, the development of the game requires a lot of time and improvements. If Walkius had its own studio of developers, testers, etc. then maybe you cried less. A person develops a game corrects and obviously cannot replace everything. Believe me, there are a lot of over-the-top games and studio games, but no one is driving a wave there. The developer has been supporting the game for more than 4 years and is trying to please everyone. Many of the above-mentioned projects have sunk into oblivion. Instead, it would be better to support the developer. it is probably necessary to act like ICSTOR 1 supplement for the year and promises from subscribers. Makes money only on promises. Half the pages are a disassembly of a school task, very funny.
No need to get on a high horse, many of the developers must know full well stuff coming out for free will lead to variety of types responding. If they want to make it all driven by paid people they easily could, the other reality is some of these games may very well be deemed illegal media in countries and so if anyone puts money on them the police come calling for them. Just like with how patreon shut down stuff, it isnt easy to make money out of these venture of games.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
This forum maybe a pirate site for game, but also advertising for the games. I would never have known without piracy sites about those games. I even think most people will stumble over this games through such sites. And some developers use F95 as platform to make their game more known.

My main issues with this game are
- the conversations between MC and others are not really good
- to much unnecessary clicking
- to many 'empty' locations you need to walk through to find something to do. Maybe it would be good to see the exclamation mark already on the map.
- I would also prefer to share some girls with friends instead of stabbing them in the back to get the girl only for you. But also stop any NTR (optionally) like Martin or taking a girl from assholes like Seth.

Reactions: capitanqueso

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is the shopping with alice unlockable at the end?
can i unlock night party with mimi again?

even with the shared savegame theyre both locked.

Reactions: Jet_Pilot

arksite

Nov 26, 2016
WTF nothing happens??? "Invait Mimi in club" "Invite twins in spa" "Invite Alice and group in spa or beach" and other event not start. Just no point on map in weekend and no point in dialogue. It's bug or what?

Reactions: neoliberal

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Is it possible for someone to upload this to some other file sharing site like Racaty or Gofile since Nopy died? Thanks.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I take it there is no option to speed up the text? I played the game a while ago and don't want to go through all of it again.

demonkit

Nov 12, 2017
How to make money by hacking at 2.5? After the informatics lesson, they said that now I can make money by hacking, but I cannot find how.

Reactions: capitanqueso

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
In MC's room, left side of GUI the round icon on top where you can choose the activities like taking a nap, sleeping or taking hand to get a relief. You can use it only once in 24 hours.

Reactions: demonkit
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes