Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
I have i played this game in the early versions and this new one 2.5 look a kind off mess like does not matter i do the "dojo" do not start maybe the developer block for the for the player to become friends with the popular event that you can Hit Seth trigger even before you can learn some Tae Kwon Do skills, event invite Alice to do yoga freeze the game and a lot events just do not trigger anymore, since the developer just start the sequence off this history Medschool Love & Friends i hope he have time to check this bug's .

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
I have i played this game in the early versions and this new one 2.5 look a kind off mess like does not matter i do the "dojo" do not start maybe the developer block for the for the player to become friends with the popular event that you can Hit Seth trigger even before you can learn some Tae Kwon Do skills, event invite Alice to do yoga freeze the game and a lot events just do not trigger anymore, since the developer just start the sequence off this history Medschool Love & Friends i hope he have time to check this bug's .
its not a bug its a remake not every old content is back in the game

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Was there a hotfix for the Yoga problem with Alice?

Also, Mimi keeps trying to complain about something I have done with her friends... though I have not done those things?

I see mention of a hotfix but it doesn't seem to be anywhere?

Is there a scene missing with Triss? I was doing yoga with her, but now it appears that something happened between Nate and Triss but I never saw the scene.

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
its not a bug its a remake not every old content is back in the game
Thanks for answer, so the remake make the game more boring them before , I played this version until i have no more route available and I missed : Sweet Mother , dojo , Teens are so cute, Etc.. i decide not just keep skipping or replay events to se if Halloween event , Vick date or winter Holidays still in the game. the solution is just give up and open space in my HD.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
In the old game you needed Tae Kwon Do on 3 to fight Seth and impress the girls. I'm not sure how to get it before this event happens, or should I fail the test till I have the right skill 3?

Does it have any different effect for the girls if I restrain Alice?

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
Way too many bugs! im getting the same as the rest, most events just leave a black or grey screen... shame !

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
Does it have any content with the Aunt then? With the stuff with Martin are you meant to let him have sex with her to then mess stuff up with mimi and him and the Aunt or does that fail the quest in getting rid of him?

Seems like Persuade is strongest skill, I upped massage which has helped in places but Persuade probably is how you get acess.

I think one of the biggest issues is how long it takes to get any money with how expensive the training courses are, seems like you have to just do nothing but build you stats up to get access to anything.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
bei mir ist leider die Gallerie komplett leer obwohl ich alles erfüllt hatte bis auf die aktuellen neuen quests mit den Virgins.
gibt es dafür eine Lösung?

with me is unfortunately the gallery completely empty although I had fulfilled everything except for the current new quests with the Virgins.
is there a solution to this?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes