Settum

Jan 10, 2019
It is listed in the tags
Genuine NTR? No. What this forum defines as NTR... possibly to yeah.
Some of the girls get it on with others at the beginning of the game, implying they are either just the typical cheerleader+jock dating or simply a party drunk getting it on. Others, especially the family, could have sex with the masseur before you start anything with said family, and you could see it if you place hidden cameras. That one is preventable if you don't ignore it for too long. Lastly, some love interests have crush on others but you manage to manipulate the situation to your advantage, either permanently or temporarily, while other girls become fuck buddies, with the implication you are both free to fuck around (but none of that is shown or mentioned).

Reactions: BGRW2020

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Kinda wish there was an option to change the Typefont of the game...
It hurts looking at the ComicSans typefront so much. Or am I missing something and there already is...

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Sorry, I don’t understand at all, but what have the tags rape and NTR to do with it? There is no such thing at all, but hints.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Sorry, I don’t understand at all, but what have the tags rape and NTR to do with it? There is no such thing at all, but hints.
This game has been rewritten a few times, and the tags have not changed. I think there was sleep rape in the first version (I didn't play that version) and in the next rewrite there was NTR with Martin that has also been dropped now.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I definitely saw Martin with two of the women in the current build. Is this going away now?
No, in the previous version of the game, you could let Martin be with the Aunt and the older cousin, and he would help you (I didn't play that route) or you could give video of him with the Cousin or Aunt to his girlfriend at the Gym, and he would be out of your life. I don't consider what is in the game now to be NTR, but that argument never ends well on this site :D. I think the version we have now is the final version of that bit of the story.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No, in the previous version of the game, you could let Martin be with the Aunt and the older cousin, and he would help you (I didn't play that route) or you could give video of him with the Cousin or Aunt to his girlfriend at the Gym, and he would be out of your life. I don't consider what is in the game now to be NTR, but that argument never ends well on this site :D. I think the version we have now is the final version of that bit of the story.
Ahh, ok. Yeah, in the current version you can see him with both of them and he has his way with them (if you do those choices)...but then on his own he's all like, "Well, I've had my fun and now I'm peacing out. They're all yours!".

Reactions: pgm_01

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Ahh, ok. Yeah, in the current version you can see him with both of them and he has his way with them (if you do those choices)...but then on his own he's all like, "Well, I've had my fun and now I'm peacing out. They're all yours!".
Well, he does go onto his own game.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
This game has been rewritten a few times, and the tags have not changed. I think there was sleep rape in the first version (I didn't play that version) and in the next rewrite there was NTR with Martin that has also been dropped now.
Crap. Sucks. The most interesting things are cut out first ...

Reactions: pgm_01

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Crap. Sucks. The most interesting things are cut out first ...
NTR is technicaly still in as you can peek on the guest and the two family members who accept his advances freely, but not MCs at that point in the story. So far i only have seen the older and younger cousins accepting MC, not the aunt.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes