iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
ut1stgear This is not a renpy game where save games are stored in your appdata. Save files are in the Saves directory right in your game directory.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I just d/l 2.5.1 and already have 2.4. When I load 2.5 to play I have no saves to load but 2.4 has saves. I checked and couldn't find any saves on my comp. Not fond of having to replay games from the beginning with each update.

Sorry to hear about Walkius bout with covid but glad to see is back at it.
Edit: Started a new game in 2.5.1 and did 2 saves. Looked again and couldn't find any saves on my comp. Had saves up to day 156 from 2.4 so what gives?
The saves are in the main School, Love & Friends folder, inside /Saves. You can copy them in the your new version of the game. You can also copy the Data.sav to keep the replay scenes.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone here kind enough to share a torrent file?
maxed my MEGA quota and mixdrop going crazy, anon just fck up and nopy is dead..

thanks in advance everyone

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm...i've readen the old walkthrough , i think was about version 1.7 and there is much more content respect this version...no winter event, no halloween event, no sex with aunt, and the whole getting rid of Martin is now a joke and after that no aunt content, No Nerds content with the girl, no abigail content, no tenma content either and no Vicky content too...i encoutered a bug or this 2,5 version is a BIG BIG step back in cotnent respect the older version?? please let me know thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No, in the previous version of the game, you could let Martin be with the Aunt and the older cousin, and he would help you (I didn't play that route) or you could give video of him with the Cousin or Aunt to his girlfriend at the Gym, and he would be out of your life. I don't consider what is in the game now to be NTR, but that argument never ends well on this site :D. I think the version we have now is the final version of that bit of the story.
this version have 50% less content....what a delusion

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This game is good.
However, compared to the past, events with adult women have decreased a lot.
That's a bit disappointing.
Mirako. (Lee's mom, taekwondo master)
School teachers. (English, science)
The cafe owner. (Lily's older sister)
I hope there will be a scene for them later.

* "Covid", be careful.
I've completed the 3rd booster shot.
Make sure to wear a mask.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I'm pretty sure that content will also come back, but it might take a few more updates as it seems to focus more on the school right now.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure that content will also come back, but it might take a few more updates as it seems to focus more on the school right now.
Seems walkius sniffed some virus between the more money taken...with these small updates , I am still on "dont give him a penny till he catch up with older version..." have you seen treasure of Nadia way?so end up a game and begin another like them instead of lurking on an old one....then you'll have my respect and money...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hike_13.jpg

Jan 6, 2022 at 6:10 AM
Preview 2.6 - Hiking with class D and B
Hi everyone. Last pic before release. Go hike with your class and class B with different ending depending on your relationship with some girls. (Of course, you can replay it from the menu).
The update is done. All is left : proofreading and testing.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes