whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
For those of you having the white screen issue when meeting Hailey at the park, please get the hotfix here and it will work great. I have the same issue because I got 2.4 then didn't play all of it right away. Then 2.51 came out so I got the update files for 2.4 to 2.5.1 which unfortunately did not contain the missing images for Hailey when you meet her in the park. I had the white screen issue when trying to meet her and after using search for "Hailey park" in the upper right, I found a few posts and a couple of them pointed to a post with a hotfix which has the missing images. It used to be on the first post, but it's not linked anymore. So don't forget to get the images I've linked to above if you went the same route I did.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Patrons just received a brief note from the Dev.

Hi everyone,
Long time without news. Sorry about that.
First, I got the covid. Headaches, coughing, tiredness and even hospitalization. I'm still sick and I hate this fucking disease.
Second, several people reports issues with the MAC version. I tried to find solution but two weeks later and nothing better. There is often issues with the MAC version. So I decided to stop it because I can't handle it. The next versions will be only for Windows. I'm sorry for MAC users, and for those who have issues with the latest version, to ask Patron for a refund.

I'm still working on the next version and try to release it before the end of the years.

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
I am stuck on the Virgin's route. I am where it says "Talk to the virgins when they train (gym or baseball)" however they are never in either place.

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
Also I cannot get the Photo shoot story to start. Spoke to Hailey, hot the camera, have returned to her in the studio and I get no options to progress.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so emily is so shy that she run away the first time, and on first date she allow you to masturbate her??? uhm not so real to me..

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I think she's not so much shy, but she has a huge crush and thus probably worries to be rejected. Once she knows the MC is into her, she's pretty much all in.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has sent an brief update to Patrons (you may recall that he came down with Covid a couple of weeks ago).

1639234329827.png
1639234015862.png

Preview 2.6 - Ako
Hi,
I'm feeling a little better so now I work again on the new version of School, Love and Friends.
Most renders are done but now I have to code and write the story.
Let's start with Ako. You will be able to continue her main story. Her favorite girl won't be a surprise for those who played older versions.

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
quest told me to invite lily to mc home. but how to invite? I tried at her home many times but it end at I tutor her at her home.
and it told me to date with Emily at park in weekend but how to meet her there? did it have specific time or day?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
quest told me to invite lily to mc home. but how to invite? I tried at her home many times but it end at I tutor her at her home.
and it told me to date with Emily at park in weekend but how to meet her there? did it have specific time or day?
Open the book icon in the top left of. the screen and click on the Invitations tab. You should see an option in the 'Home ' section named 'Lily comes after school' - select this, and she will be waiting for you at the bus stop after school.

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
Open the book icon in the top left of. the screen and click on the Invitations tab. You should see an option in the 'Home ' section named 'Lily comes after school' - select this, and she will be waiting for you at the bus stop after school.
and how to date with Emily at Park? I tried go to park both Saturday and Sunday already but nothing happen

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I just d/l 2.5.1 and already have 2.4. When I load 2.5 to play I have no saves to load but 2.4 has saves. I checked and couldn't find any saves on my comp. Not fond of having to replay games from the beginning with each update.

Sorry to hear about Walkius bout with covid but glad to see is back at it.
Edit: Started a new game in 2.5.1 and did 2 saves. Looked again and couldn't find any saves on my comp. Had saves up to day 156 from 2.4 so what gives?

Last edited:

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
ut1stgear This is not a renpy game where save games are stored in your appdata. Save files are in the Saves directory right in your game directory.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes