Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
You can interfere and dismiss the guy before he gets to the girls. But once again, since you aren't in a relationship with either of them, stricly by definition him sleeping with them isn't even NTR.
Which NTR are you even talking about? I've finished all the content so far and I remember like 2 girls having a BF with whom they have sex, that is not NTR, no?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
scratch that i encountered the dating gameplay now, is there any guide for
No, but that date is the only date in the game and doesn't have a big impact on the future. Just reload a couple of times until you figure it out, wasn't too hard for me.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has just sent an update concerning the next version, but he has not been working n SLF - instead it will be to Medschool Love & Friends. I have posted his update to the MLF Thread, but have quoted it below, incase some people no longer watch that thread. In the future, I will just post to the game thread.

Walkius just updated Patrons that his next update will not be to SLF, but will be to MLF instead, and it will have a number of changes. I know a lot of people don't like Medschool, Love and Friends, but I for one will be giving it another chance - we will need to start again from the beginning accommodate the new stuff.

Next update
Hello everyone, time for some news.
First thing first, I’d like to announce that the next update won’t be SLF but Medschool, Love & Friends. If you don’t like my second game, I’m sorry for you and it’s a shame because it’s a great game (I’m totally objective), but don’t worry, SLF will be back soon.
The next version of MLF will be 1.0. All the existing events will still be there. But you’ll have to start over because a lot of new events will be included.
I’ll tell you more about it within the weeks but I can already tell what I did until now.
  • The new hospitalization unit. Choose the exams and the treatments for your patients. Meet the staff and try not to kill anyone. Oh, and the on-call room will be for you…
  • In the next version, you won’t be alone in your internship. Lori will join you and share the same difficulties. Be her friend and… the rest will depend on you.
  • After Fen, your roommate’s little sister, moved in, your own sister will join the party and if you played SLF, you already know her. She’s… like you but the female version. And she will be part of many side events involving other characters.
  • Fen, the forbidden fruit. You may like her or not. But if you have a taste for high school girls, you will love to follow her events. She’s considering you as a brother, trusting you and telling you more than her own one. You will meet her friends from high school and maybe with time, she will ask you to make her a woman, or her boyfriend will… Everything is a matter of choices.
A lot more will come up. And I hope you will like it.

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
so, question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT2: after decompiling the game and reading the scripts, i set my YogaEvent01 variable to 3, and it ran that scene i missed

Last edited:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
I've played this game after a long time. Did dev just remove some of the content of Aunt?
The game has been (almost) completely refreshed, but a small amount of the old content has yet to reappear in the reworked version - unfortunately this includes the old scenes where you take over the duties of massage (and the subsequent activities) with your aunt.

In the latest version, the dev re-introduced activities with a few more of the 'missing' people, but the aunt massage is still awaited - hopefully will appear in an episode soon.

Note: the dev has said that his next release will be a re-working of Medschool, Love and Friends and not this game, so you will have a few months' to wait before there is any chance of additional content in SLF.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
The Dev has just sent an update concerning the next version, but he has not been working n SLF - instead it will be to Medschool Love & Friends. I have posted his update to the MLF Thread, but have quoted it below, incase some people no longer watch that thread. In the future, I will just post to the game thread.
TBH I don't understand this decision. If you are single developer working on two games simultaneously, there is a big chance that you won't complete either of them. Nevertheless, good luck to Walkius.

Reactions: CocoRico1313

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
TBH I don't understand this decision. If you are single developer working on two games simultaneously, there is a big chance that you won't complete either of them. Nevertheless, good luck to Walkius.
My assumption was that MLF was started because the developer felt that SLF was coming to an end - I seem to remember that he felt that he was running low on inspiration. So starting the next game as the old one came to a close seemed a good idea. Unfortunately MLF was not well received by players (possibly because it's MC was 'a bad guy' from SLF), so Walkius 'plan B' was to re-focus on SLF and improve it.

I suspect that we are now reaching that point again, where SLF may be coming to an end, so it is necessary to revitalise MLF. Let's hope that the dev comes up with a nice ending to SLF where many of the characters go to Medschool, and the revitalised new game is more accepted by players.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
The game has been (almost) completely refreshed, but a small amount of the old content has yet to reappear in the reworked version - unfortunately this includes the old scenes where you take over the duties of massage (and the subsequent activities) with your aunt.

In the latest version, the dev re-introduced activities with a few more of the 'missing' people, but the aunt massage is still awaited - hopefully will appear in an episode soon.

Note: the dev has said that his next release will be a re-working of Medschool, Love and Friends and not this game, so you will have a few months' to wait before there is any chance of additional content in SLF.
And here I though long ago that if "I don't play this game for months the game will be completed".
Why did dev decide that he will make another game while working on main game?

• Haha
Reactions: no1milfhunter

chacka

May 29, 2020
A list of who maybe into anal based off there personality.

Mimi, yea her dirt road has a few ruts.
Alice, easy sell
Fang, shes so horny... will Olive be there when it happens and will she want to try it too?
Lily, she will and probably want more.
Ava and Mia, Mia if shes alone will want it to stay one step above her sister, together Ava could be the aggressor as payback.
Sara, good chance she wants to try it first.
Ako, small chance if drunk and owes a big favor, this is wishful thinking mostly.
Charlotte, could have a secret but is too shy.

Anyone else have a list?

Reactions: Lordis
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes