thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
OMG I didn't know about this game. I'm here on this site since 2017 and I played many many games but not this one. I liked the models and the animations (of course) but the big surprise was when the MC met Lisa (the little sister) from "Big Brother and her friend... Imagine in the next updates, the MC will meet her mom "Ana" and her sister "Alice" and her aunt "Kira"... I promise I'll never need to play "Big Brother - Another story". This game Is incredible!!!!

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
So this whole thing is wrong (written and calculated ?)
Both expressions (with and without brackets) are syntactically correct but they have different result.
Order of operations is:
1. Brackets
2. Multiplication / division
3. Addition / subtraction
4. From left to right (this is step which many people forget)

So for expression with brackets you have:
10 -(2x2+6) = 10 - (4+6) = 10 - 10 = 0

and for expression without brackets (like in game) you have:
10 -2x2 + 6 = 10 - 4 + 6 = 6 + 6 = 12

In attachment you have result from calc.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Both expressions (with and without brackets) are syntactically and semantically correct but they have different result.
Order of operations is:
1. Brackets

These are such lousy arithmetic problems that you also know from newspapers. What is in brackets always has priority. after that point calculation comes before line calculation. And equivalent calculations always go from left to right. Nevertheless, I often despair of it. :eek::ROFLMAO:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Math teacher is not a pervert but incompetent pervert.

View attachment 1791191

It's 12, and not 0 as he claims.
Both expressions (with and without brackets) are syntactically correct but they have different result.
Order of operations is:
1. Brackets

lol here we go again lol

this is a game of course devs must distort the real world rules a bit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if the result is 0, then the devs inverted that 4th rule, if you do the calculations from right to left the result, without any brackets, will really be 0.

OF COURSE, those four rules are important in the real world, but not in a game when playing (that is if the devs decides not to make us follow them lol).
A game has its own rules to follow, the Developer rules lol don't forget this is a fantasy world game, not a real world game kkk

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
With all this talk about math I just want to point out that RULES and REALITY do NOT matter. Nope, the only thing you need to remember is 42. As long as you remember that you have the answer to EVERYTHING. :)

Just a thought.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Order of operations is:
1. Brackets

It depends on relativity, view, theory and the calculation, as my old physics and math teacher allways said:LOL:(y)
Or many ways leading to Rome.

Reactions: Xantoser

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
With all this talk about math I just want to point out that RULES and REALITY do NOT matter. Nope, the only thing you need to remember is 42. As long as you remember that you have the answer to EVERYTHING. :)

Just a thought.
Yes 42 is it. (Last heared it from the 'hacker girl' Billie in a belgium thriller 20 part series "Unit 42" about a cyber crime police department(y). Its awsome and worth to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and view )

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I'm not wading through 534 pages even with search. On the beach date with Emily: "should I kiss her? Better not, last time it didn't go so well". I'm pretty sure everything went great, including kissing, on my previous 2 dates.....

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
How bout instead of a facepalm you offer some of your long thought out insights oh basement dwelling sensei of adult video game content? I await your wisdom with baited breath. Please, enlighten this unworthy disciple once you are done with your hotpockets and Red Bull.

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I'm not wading through 534 pages even with search. On the beach date with Emily: "should I kiss her? Better not, last time it didn't go so well". I'm pretty sure everything went great, including kissing, on my previous 2 dates.....
I don't recall ever seeing that. It sounds like it might be just giving you an out in case you screwed things up. I try to save a regular interval so that if I hit a choice point, I can check the outcomes if I have to. I really wish you could save at the choices like renpy games.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Here are full saves.

I kept the save for the end of 2.6 with Replay unlocked until the end of 2.6.
Added end of 2.7 with full Replay.

Put the saveX.sav in the "Saves" folder and the Data.sav into the main folder where the .exe is.

Save Mirror.
This is NOT fully unlocked up to the new version and all of the paths are locked you cant event start them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
This is NOT fully unlocked up to the new version and all of the paths are locked you cant event start them
Have you tried putting the data.sav directly in the School, Love and Friends v2.7 directory or did you put it in School, Love and Friends v2.7\save directory? (only the save(somenbr).sav goes inside the save directory....)
If that still doesn't work, you can try my saves found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-7-walkius.3128/post-8024160

Reactions: Bob69

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
The Computer lesson: Which icon is for the composition?
btw. with a click on the bowling hall the game crashed, only a white screen.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
What gnadudu said. You literally quoted the parts where the stuff has to go:
Put the saveX.sav in the "Saves" folder and the Data.sav into the main folder where the .exe is.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes