yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
If I remember correctly, I think the whole story of version 1.10 has gone this far.
A little more than 1.10, or a little less.
I think what will come out from now on will be what I've been waiting for.

I was mistaken, but there's no story about Vicky.

Reactions: Firecracker001

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
If I remember correctly, I think the whole story of version 1.10 has gone this far.
A little more than 1.10, or a little less.
I think what will come out from now on will be what I've been waiting for.

I was mistaken, but there's no story about Vicky.
I admit I haven't looked into the game since the remake. So I'm not exactly up to date.

Anyway, what story are you talking about? The game has a weekly cycle, as certain events only take place on certain days of the week. Then there are events with special dates, e.g. Halloween. Apart from that the game was always kind of sandbox. Depending on which Li we choose there, we just see their story. But it was also never a pure sandbox game, because you had to decide on a route for certain events, thus excluding others. That's how it was in the past. Of course, the structure is a bit different. but as far as I know, the core is still the same. I don't know anything about a real main story, in the past. Apart from that, of course, getting into every Li's panties as quickly as possible, which is more typical for harem games.

If I'm wrong, someone please enlighten me. :cool:

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
it's because the brackets are missing, because with them the result is not the same and 0 is the right answer

it's necessary to understand 10 -(2x2+6) = 0

Reactions: Xantoser

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
I don't have enough points with Mimi for a bar and a night beach - something I'm not doing right - any advice or help?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I don't have enough points with Mimi for a bar and a night beach - something I'm not doing right - any advice or help?
Is by me the Same. This dont Work or is not ready in the game...

Give no ways for more Points to win....

This i mean. in Version 1.10 all ready and perfect make.

Same with Vicky and Christy.

Now? all away and the game is crap.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reactions: redknight1

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Do you have still things to do in the family route? Is Martin still around?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I don't have the event on the beach and at the bar
Hmm, if you upload your save to and MimiEvent02 is above 50 you've seen her nightclub and beach events already...

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
Hmm, if you upload your save to and MimiEvent02 is above 50 you've seen her nightclub and beach events already...
And these events with Mimi are not repetitive but only one-time?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes