standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
First time playing. I'm confused. Is family route over after you get rid of Martin? I never allowed Martin to do anything with Maria, and Akko helped me stop him. Martin stopped comign to the house but then that's it, the family route thing disappeared. I've never been able to do anything with Maria. There's just no "family route" in the top rigth anymore when i scroll through the routes. And haven't been able to find any progress with her. Are there no scenes with her? Or do you have to go NTR to get any scenes with her?

Last edited:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
First time playing. I'm confused. Is family route over after you get rid of Martin? I never allowed Martin to do anything with Maria, and Akko helped me stop him. Martin stopped comign to the house but then that's it, the family route thing disappeared. I've never been able to do anything with Maria. There's just no "family route" in the top rigth anymore. Are there no scenes with her? Or do you have to go NTR to get any scenes with her? Also how do you "ask for strip" with Alice during homework? I've "saw her breasts" lots of tiems but it's still greyed out.
To your first question, no, the family route isn't over yet, the game is still in development. To your second question there will be content with Maria in future updates. And to question three, about Alice, just progress in the other routes and you'll get it. The plot of this game isn't like in other games or VNs.

Reactions: standbygames

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
So there's just no scenes with Maria? I don't get it, I search and see people talking about scenes with her... so how do you get them? I literally haven't done anythign with her, just seen her getting massages topless with Martin and interupted them and stopped him and Martin doesn't come to the house anymore (Akko rated him out to his girlfriend) but the family route is just gone from the top right menu now and there's no progress. So why are people talking about scenes with Maria? Is it NTR only? Or is my damn game bugged and I spent hours for nothing.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
So there's just no scenes with Maria? I don't get it, I search and see people talking about scenes with her... so how do you get them? I literally haven't done anythign with her, just seen her getting massages topless with Martin and interupted them and stopped him and Martin doesn't come to the house anymore but the family route is just gone from the top right menu now and there's no progress. So why are people talking about scenes with Maria? Is it NTR only?
That was in the first version of the game. Walkius was not satisfied with the first version, so he decided to make a remake of his own game to correct inconsistencies in the plot.

Reactions: standbygames

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
playing this update.. my god the amount of padding in this... well i guess you cant say the dev doesn't have any content

May 30, 2017
soo i 've taken over my saves from the 2.6 version. everything seems to work fine untill the objective with meeting Lee at the Dojo. idk if its the saves or something in the code doesnt trigger but i seem to be stuck at this point.
i tried going to the dojo everyday for a whole ingame week but nothing happens.
does anyone know how i can continue? Unbenannt.PNG ma.PNG

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
soo i 've taken over my saves from the 2.6 version. everything seems to work fine untill the objective with meeting Lee at the Dojo. idk if its the saves or something in the code doesnt trigger but i seem to be stuck at this point.
i tried going to the dojo everyday for a whole ingame week but nothing happens.
does anyone know how i can continue? View attachment 1787025 View attachment 1787026
Yeah probably a bug. Hmm my only solution would be make a new save, open the save with and look for " NerdsRoute " and put in a number up and see if that would put you behind your hard-lock.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm also getting this issue. Was there ever a solution?
The only thing I can think of is the same as my above comment, use save game editor to put +1 on the route and skip it altogether. Can't guarantee it works though.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The mechanics and renders are better in the current version, too.
I like the directions this game is going in. Looks like soon we will meet the crabby old man teacher’s daughter, see Maria have sex with Ako and MC. Can’t wait to see more of Sara, too.

Any other predictions?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I like the directions this game is going in. Looks like soon we will meet the crabby old man teacher’s daughter, see Maria have sex with Ako and MC. Can’t wait to see more of Sara, too.

Any other predictions?
A threesome with the twins on the beach with double creampie and mutual creampie eating, that would be fucking awesome.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes