exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The previews are coming thick and fast now... The latest one introduces us to a new character - a friend of Team, who is back this update.

A question has been asked in response to this post on Patreon, asking if there is a release date - I will post details to the forum is Walkius replies. Surely, it must be getting close now...

View attachment 1756446
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview 2.7 - Nerds and... new girl
Friend with Tenma and relative to one of the nerds, who is she? Maybe you don't like her nerdy style. Like other girls, her event is optional.
But with her shy look, she may surprise you.
Nice thing. I really like nerds in real life. I hope, however, that the typical stereotypes are not being harped on. In real life they are hard to come by, but often the best women you could wish for. Provided you are looking for a serious relationship. (y)

Reactions: rejejvaca

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

What’s new?
- Main event of the update: the nerds. But you will tell me: why would I care about three guys that anyone like at school. Well… you’re right. Now you just have to wait until the next update!
- Charlotte, the cute nerd with glasses is waiting for you. Yes, she’s shy and you can’t hope being intimate with her… But I know you like her!
- Tenma and the tae kwon do. Tenma is Lee’s sister. She’s young and cute, with a long event waiting for you.
- Sara, little sister of another nerd. She has quite a different character, maybe you’ll like or not, but the choice is yours.
- Continuation of Karly and Christy event, the two lesbian cheerleaders.
- Continuation of Iris event, the cheerleader. Will you finally get further? Will you still be her pet?
- New lessons
- New weekend events
- New icons to help you know when intimate or massage actions are available for a character (at home or school)

20$ patrons : April 25th
10$ patrons : April 28th
5$ patrons : April 30th

Gotta wait for a link now.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
There is an Ako event that I can't replay. Its just showing a white screen when trying to replay it. The one named "I am innocent". The game doesn't freeze but the only way to get back to the game is by restarting it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows - Full game
- - - -

Windows - update only from v2.6 to v2.7
- - -

How to keep your saves?

Copy the Saves folder and the Data.sav into the root (with the .exe) of the new version (no need if you have downloaded just the update).

Full Saves + Gallery Unlock

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes