tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
If this is not Aprils fool joke then maybe we will get some Charlote content.
Walkius has just sent another update, which confirms that we are indeed about to get some content with Charlotte. :cool: Maybe I was too eagerly looking for April Fools jokes on Friday!

1649067697473.png

1649067721719.png

Preview 2.7 - Nerds and Charlotte
The shy and cute Charlotte. The next update will be the beginning of her event. If you played the old version, you won't much different for now.

Joda_

Oct 13, 2017
Walkius has just sent another update, which confirms that we are indeed about to get some content with Charlotte. :cool: Maybe I was too eagerly looking for April Fools jokes on Friday!

View attachment 1739408

View attachment 1739409

Preview 2.7 - Nerds and Charlotte
The shy and cute Charlotte. The next update will be the beginning of her event. If you played the old version, you won't much different for now.
Powerful guy, hold the guitar with the fingers of your left hand by the neck!

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
so no news for 2.7, i mean we´re in april?
Last Friday the Dev said "By the way, all the main events are done and now I'm working on the side ones, like the week end and the lessons."

To me, this sounds like he's on the home stretch, and we will see the release this month.

Walkius only bills patrons in months following a release, so its not as if he is taking the p%$s.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Another preview from Walkius, and it looks like 2.7 will contain even more of the 'missing' content.

What does this mean we would still have lost compared to the previous version? I can think of the sessions with Maria, Miss Evans (and her friends) and Vicky. Did I miss anybody?

1649410211801.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview 2.7 - Nerds and Tenma
Who's Tenma? A cute teenager related to one guy of the group. A long romantic event will wait you with her.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
ya t'il des évènement avec la tante car depuis que j'ai pu empêcher le NTR avec le Français plus rien?
There has been no seduction of Maria by the MC in the current version - stopping her seduction was made easier than in the previous version, but then the MC does not take over the massage duties. Poor Maria's back must be giving her real problems by now. :LOL: Perhaps Walkius will re-introduce it in a future update.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
game just seems to be broken? I am at school the first time, the quest still says "visit school for the first time" and I did the cafeteria break, but now i can't progress. I can meet people, but don't say anything to them and when i go to one of the classes it says I need to introduce myself first

packor

Oct 11, 2021
but when will ppl realize he didn't actually prevent the NTR, because they've obviously already done it from the dialogue, he just didn't get to see the NTR because he'd missed it.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
okay, you're right, but I don't really care? I just needed a term because some people don't like seeing chars have sex with anyone else other than MC. I don't care what it's called really. I'll try to remember in the future though.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
And when will people realize that characters having (had) sex with someone other than the protagonist isn't NTR, in particular if like here it is not even shown and has happened before said character even got into a relationship with the protagonist?
Never. This story is older than the forum itself. I've taken to ignoring these arguments. Just like many developers are now doing (y)

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i remember playing this back then but i feel like the game changed somehow , i see this has NTR tag is there new NTR events with the gf ? or in the future there will be more NTR ?

Reactions: Priappus

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
i remember playing this back then but i feel like the game changed somehow , i see this has NTR tag is there new NTR events with the gf ? or in the future there will be more NTR ?
Walkius is too lazy in relation to ntr, it takes a long time for some advance and I'm sure it will recycle from the previous game, it's no use asking for an advance, he doesn't read and if read it doesn't do it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Walkius is too lazy in relation to ntr, it takes a long time for some advance and I'm sure it will recycle from the previous game, it's no use asking for an advance, he doesn't read and if read it doesn't do it.
If at all, something like that only comes with really new content. If i'm not wrong he's still remaking the old content so far?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The previews are coming thick and fast now... The latest one introduces us to a new character - a friend of Team, who is back this update.

A question has been asked in response to this post on Patreon, asking if there is a release date - I will post details to the forum is Walkius replies. Surely, it must be getting close now...

1649950850659.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview 2.7 - Nerds and... new girl
Friend with Tenma and relative to one of the nerds, who is she? Maybe you don't like her nerdy style. Like other girls, her event is optional.
But with her shy look, she may surprise you.

Zirael123321

Jan 17, 2021
Starting from version 2.5, it gives such an error when starting the game (a new game, saving or replaying events):
uniti 2020.3.13f1_71691879b7f5
what is't?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes