Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I learned the PEMDAS method - Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction. So, Addition would fall before Subtraction. That's not to say the game does it that way.
Even in Pemdas Multiplication/Division and Addition/Subtraction should be on the same tier.
I learnt it like that: Parentheses, Exponents, Point (where multiplication is just a point and division are „:“)before dash calculations.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I learned the PEMDAS method - Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction. So, Addition would fall before Subtraction. That's not to say the game does it that way.
Try running the formula through a scientific calculator, like this:

1644849790426.png

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
this equation discussion again!!!!! It was already said by JohnGlenn and he is right.

The Devs of the game simply omitted the parenthesis from the equation.
They didn't include the option of 12, so the remaining correct answer is 0, wich means the real equation that should have been shown on the board is 10 - (2 x 2 + 6) = 0.

• Haha
Reactions: packor

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The NTR definition here in this forum is generally fundamentally wrong. Here NTR is defined to mean that if a LI has sex with anyone other than the MC. Regardless of what relationship she has with someone. And formulated in such a general way, it has neither anything to do with netori nor netorare. I've given up trying to explain the difference. Errors are not corrected here in this forum. And most of the people here don't want to know either.

So if you read the NTR tag anywhere, don't expect the content that you know from the Far East definition of the NTR. It is almost always wrong. You will hardly find real netorare or netori here.
The definition here is bad, but people make it worse by selectively reading the rule.
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
People often ignore the "Designed to cause jealousy..." and read it to mean "Any time..."

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I Agree This Game Is Usselessss Now They killed A Master Piece Made It Common
Yes this i mean to!

Now fuck you in the Game Kids! And you cant "no" Say

Now have the Game Player Rape.

You wants not, but you have....

This i hate on all Games, with this.

You play a character! And you must have the Right have "yes or no" to saying!

This is the Reason i Checked no more Many Games.

And This Version from SLF is Crap big Crap!

Sorry Walkius!

You have kill the Best Game here!

Before you have ever the Chance "no" to say. Or a way to blocked.

Now is this gone, and we write over a Sandbox Game.

Now is Time for a New Remake again :p

Reactions: capitanqueso

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
how many people thought "wat the #$%^ did I just read?"
This not the problem what all think! The Problem is Walkius! He make a Remake from Remake and take the Money. And Cheating all! Walkius kill Patreon and the Own Game! He Take the Money and make a Remake after a Remake! but never wath to end! I can many Supporter of him. And all Angry! This shit new version ! For this have the supporter not give the money! All hate this version and i to! Money back? in your Dreams! Trust??? nooooooooooo He make in next Times a new Remake...... He is the master of Remakes! I can only Say give no a Cent! Or you pay the next 10 Remakes! and guilty is his child! Have he say! Is only Cheating here! I have love this game! and now i hate this! Have cost many money! and all for
garbage! This the Reason i total Angry of Walkius! Remake and worst game.....

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Hey Bones,
Yeah, Jim
I think Firecracker001 is very upset at the game.
What tipped you off to that, Jim?
View attachment 1659951 :giggle:
Yes to 100% correct!

Problems with Story, have all Games. This is no a Reason for me.

A Remake after Remake to Create, and ever lost many Content!

By the Version 1.10. Begins the best Story.

I total Happy after X Years, you can Vicky dating

You have Fun with Christy

Ako in older Version you can Fuck, when she drunk.

Or Mimi and Maria....

On this all, i Have long Times ever Wait and Supported...

What is Walkius the Thanks?

2x a Remake you can again Endless Wait.

And this shit with the Hospital, steal many Times for the
development!

And now?

He sleeping with Updates! We have lost the best Content! But he Wants again for the same Stuff Money!

is this Normal? i think not!

We players wants no a Big Story and all in 100% perfect!

Sandbox is a Puzzel System with mini Quest or mini Missions.....

Especially that you are not allowed to decide anymore! That was possible in advance! With whom you have sex and with whom you don't! Sure it's a game. But if you are not allowed to decide your own actions. Then he should write a book right away. As the version is now, it's not a game anymore. A book with pictures, nothing more

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“
This all make me Angry YES!

And this think i not alone!

I won't write anything about the game anymore. My heart bleeds and I resent every penny I gave. That all the time. and have now received total garbage. This is the thanks from walkius....

Failcon

Sep 24, 2020
I just finished v2.6 and was completed baffled. I had played v1.(?) and had been confused why back pain event wouldn't trigger Maria. I was even more confused as to what happened to the club content, because the teacher angle was hot. Then the holiday parties never triggered....

I remembered this game fondly, and had been away from it for a while, deciding that a replay could be fun.

Usually when you see that a story/game has had a large number of updates, your excited, but now I am just disappointed. Version 2 is just a pale ghost of what v1 was.

Normally I wouldn't criticize a dev, but this was just a poorly made rehashing of old content, skipping arcs that weren't central enough to hurt the reskin if dropped. You dear sir Dev should feel bad for creating a fine work only to trash it. It like remaking a classic car, using all plastic parts.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I just finished v2.6 and was completed baffled. I had played v1.(?) and had been confused why back pain event wouldn't trigger Maria. I was even more confused as to what happened to the club content, because the teacher angle was hot. Then the holiday parties never triggered....

I remembered this game fondly, and had been away from it for a while, deciding that a replay could be fun.

Usually when you see that a story/game has had a large number of updates, your excited, but now I am just disappointed. Version 2 is just a pale ghost of what v1 was.

Normally I wouldn't criticize a dev, but this was just a poorly made rehashing of old content, skipping arcs that weren't central enough to hurt the reskin if dropped. You dear sir Dev should feel bad for creating a fine work only to trash it. It like remaking a classic car, using all plastic parts.
I agree with your opinion.
Perhaps Walkius has changed its development direction to focus on students, not adults.
Or sponsors may like young girls more.
I feel so bad that attractive adult characters have just fallen into supporting roles.

I thought there would be a lot of adult women in his other games, Medschool, Love and Friends, but it wasn't.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes