hakon007

Jun 15, 2020
mac version doesn't work, when i download it and start it up it tells me the file is corrupted and to move it to trash.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Class D Monday 1400, talk to Bill freezes the game every time.

Ok if you pick a different time

Last edited:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
It seems that many events in the game have been deleted. I'm looking for the latest version before deletion, is this correct?
That is 100% correct! The developer now takes the 3 times money for the same game. and now the game is worse, and has much less content.

The game has many ugly girls. where finally 1.10 was with the girls. that interest me. The developer again made a remake of the remake. Also made a lot of people angry with the hospital game. Unfortunately, what was already done there negatively, he has now also taken over in SLF. I'm so mad because I gave him money. I feel totally cheated. This current version. You can't decide if you want sex with the girls. You're just being forced. But you have to do it. Because you need story progression. I haven't played the last two updates now. This new version is no fun. Games version 1.10. And you will see for yourself how great the loss of content is. Paid by people!

Best Regards
Fire

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
stock here.... so what do I need to do? same with partying with her.... also when are we going to fuck the Aunt?
1643237972336.png

woahsexray

Jan 3, 2017
That is 100% correct! The developer now takes the 3 times money for the same game. and now the game is worse, and has much less content.

The game has many ugly girls. where finally 1.10 was with the girls. that interest me. The developer again made a remake of the remake. Also made a lot of people angry with the hospital game. Unfortunately, what was already done there negatively, he has now also taken over in SLF. I'm so mad because I gave him money. I feel totally cheated. This current version. You can't decide if you want sex with the girls. You're just being forced. But you have to do it. Because you need story progression. I haven't played the last two updates now. This new version is no fun. Games version 1.10. And you will see for yourself how great the loss of content is. Paid by people!

Best Regards
Fire
Can you upload it somewhere other than Mega?

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Help pls It says I am suppose to meet Alice and Ako in the afternoon in the cafeteria but it wont activate, any one know what im doing wrong?

Heyho680

Dec 3, 2017
For some reason 2.6 freezes when I try to load my last save from 2.5. Also happens when I try a new game :confused:

Anyone else? Any solutions?

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
The amount of people in this thread that don't know that your cousins and aunts are blood related to you and having sex with them is just as much incest as it would be to have sex with your immediate family (sister/mother/brother/father) is worrying.

Nov 2, 2021
The amount of people in this thread that don't know that your cousins and aunts are blood related to you
While in Russia, I represented my cousins as something like a relative of a friend's family. I didn’t even think about who it was - a cousin. It doesn't happen here

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
After sitting some updates out I am finally caught up again. It seems we are nearing the point where the old game ended. It's difficult to judge because so many questlines have been changed and vastly expanded. (That's why I don't really understand the people who still claim that a lot has been taken out of the original game.) Also, basic animations have been added when there were originally none.

However, at times it's a bit uncomfortable to play. I feel the game crosses the line of sexual abuse quite a few times. For example with the cheerleaders and the hazing of Olive and Feng. While the latter somehow enjoys it, that's still after the fact that both of them have been treated REALLY bad.

Another example is pimping out Alice and Emily to Ako, all for the hope of getting into Ako's panties. At least you could shut down the Emily part, but if you are a completionist you still have to go along with your cousin.

I feel there are also several borders crossed with Hailey, but the MC does it anyway because he lusts after her, without regards of what she wants.

That Martin (I guess that was his name) part ended rather unceremoniously. This time around I let it go all the way with Mimi and Maria (and did not see it as NTR because nothing happened with the mother and Mimi made it perfectly clear fdrom the start that she will go after others, so those three letters have zero ground to stand on), but after he did it with Maria once he was out of there, fearing his GF.

Still looking forward to the updates, but like I said before, with a little uncomfortable feeling in my stomach.

• Angry
Reactions: Ghost'Xo

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
my problem with the game is that it doesn't have rollback and you can't even save when you want. you will lose a lot of content if you play this game without a walkthrough and the game doesn't make it easy to go back
You can save as long as an objective is not playing. And it autosaves every day, so it's fairly easy to go back if you don't mind playing the full day over.

//I seem to have completed all the build tasks, but I can't do yoga with Mimi and Alice, nor can I repeat the Mimi Nighttime Beach or Nightclub events. Mimi and Alice both have the first two faces filled in on their Relationship screen as well as being halfway through the third. Is that as far as the current build allows, or have I missed something?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes