capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Is this a remake or another game with the same characters and backround images? I totally remember playing an identical game with different content; i remember fucking ako in the changing room (like with Alice and Emily) and being sexualy assaulted by a couple after runing with Alice (you can see that couple sometimes in downtown), also remember talking to Lee's sister, doing some karate and fooling around with Mayo without Iris at the Spa, not complaining, I love this game so far, can't wait to see naked the remaining girls (specially Sabrina) but if someone knows the game I'm talking about can you please provide a link?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Is this a remake or another game with the same characters and backround images? I totally remember playing an identical game with different content; i remember fucking ako in the changing room (like with Alice and Emily) and being sexualy assaulted by a couple after runing with Alice (you can see that couple sometimes in downtown), also remember talking to Lee's sister, doing some karate and fooling around with Mayo without Iris at the Spa, not complaining, I love this game so far, can't wait to see naked the remaining girls (specially Sabrina) but if someone knows the game I'm talking about can you please provide a link?
That was the 1.x version of the game, if you search this thread a link was posted to download it.

Reactions: capitanqueso

Aoyama89

Jan 20, 2018
currently my main complain is that one of the later math questions is 10 - 2 x 2 + 6 does not have the right answer as an option it is either missing brackets [10 - 2] x [2 + 6] for 64 to be true or the right answer is 12

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Correctly calculated, but there is no 12 on the board.
Is there a zero on the board? Because 10 - 2 x 2 + 6, would be 10 - 4 + 6, as multiplication falls first, then 10 - 10, as addition goes before subtraction, ending with a final total of 0.

In other words, if it had the parentheses, it would look like 10 - ((2 x 2) + 6).

I'm sure I've gone past that class, as I have done pretty much everything in the current build, but I don't recall what the numbers were, or my answer to them.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Is there a zero on the board? Because 10 - 2 x 2 + 6, would be 10 - 4 + 6, as multiplication falls first, then 10 - 10, as addition goes before subtraction, ending with a final total of 0.

In other words, if it had the parentheses, it would look like 10 - ((2 x 2) + 6).

I'm sure I've gone past that class, as I have done pretty much everything in the current build, but I don't recall what the numbers were, or my answer to them.
Is there 2020 or 2019 again? there was a huge discussion about it that lasted months, DEV never fixed it, it's some sort of easter egg or an internal joke I guess, it's what keept alive this tread besides complains about some alleged "recycled/remake scheme", that's why there are over 500 pages on this thread, lol

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I trust you can avoid the crap with Ako? really can't stand that bitch, don't want to give her anything, especially a normal girl

• Sad
Reactions: capitanqueso

rus8930

Nov 30, 2021
какой пароль для архивации,может кто небудь сказать или прислать куда нужно зайти чтоб активировать

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
While checking about the ntr content in this thread I discovered there are over 30 pages dedicated to it lmao. This is exactly why I say there needs to be a clear distinction between both netorare and netori in the tags.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Checking a little bit late in. No it is not 0, it is 12. Addition does NOT go before Subtraction. Addition and Subtraction are on the same "tier", as are multiplication and division. If you only have Addition/Subtraction left you go from left to right.

While checking about the ntr content in this thread I discovered there are over 30 pages dedicated to it lmao. This is exactly why I say there needs to be a clear distinction between both netorare and netori in the tags.
Never trust the tags. There wasnt a rape tag until I pointed it out like some month ago. But MC is just raping left and right, lol.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The NTR definition here in this forum is generally fundamentally wrong. Here NTR is defined to mean that if a LI has sex with anyone other than the MC. Regardless of what relationship she has with someone. And formulated in such a general way, it has neither anything to do with netori nor netorare. I've given up trying to explain the difference. Errors are not corrected here in this forum. And most of the people here don't want to know either.

So if you read the NTR tag anywhere, don't expect the content that you know from the Far East definition of the NTR. It is almost always wrong. You will hardly find real netorare or netori here.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Sounds like NTR even covers consensual swingers here (which I would like to see more of). Meaning it doesn't matter if the MC likes what is happening to LI or not, it's still NTR in this forum.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Checking a little bit late in. No it is not 0, it is 12. Addition does NOT go before Subtraction. Addition and Subtraction are on the same "tier", as are multiplication and division. If you only have Addition/Subtraction left you go from left to right.
I learned the PEMDAS method - Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction. So, Addition would fall before Subtraction. That's not to say the game does it that way.

Reactions: DeMarcus16
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes