Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
I have a strange issue with this game and cannot figure out why this is happening. I wonder if it is a type of DRM protection??? I am able to unzip the file for 2.6, and I am able to move my save files from 2.5. My source file is via F95 and downloaded through Mega. The game runs fine and seems to functions normally; however, as soon as I exit the game, the executable file disappears from the game directory. So far the only "fix" I have found is to unzip the file again, but having to extract the game each time I play is quickly going to impact my interest.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am on Windows platform. Virus and malware logs are clean. Suggestions for fix? Computer bonfire is not an option...

Thanks!

Edit: After the latest attempt to extract, admin rights were requested for the last folder and extraction failed. Oh well...guess this one is going in the bin.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
how to close notes on the right top?
there is no such possibility. It is very convenient to keep the current course there by switching left / right.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am on Windows platform. Virus and malware logs are clean. Suggestions for fix? Computer bonfire is not an option...
Something new. Try moving the folder with the game to another directory, no other ideas at all)

are there no game walkthrough?
the game has a built-in diary indicating what to do to advance. To spoil the attitude of others is almost unrealistic) Except for me, a Russian speaker, school assignments are a bit difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunfion

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The " Virgins’ route" :rolleyes:
The girls look too young.
They look like minors!!

I don't like the route. you can't say "no" to sex either. is for me "RIP SLF" (n)(n)(n)

Go back to the old Version! This Version is very Crap!
The old Version Have Content and make more fun!

Sorry is my opinion.

From Best Game, fall to the last game on the world :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone have a download for the older 1.10 version? It seems a lot of stuff has been taken out and I would like to see what was in the old one.
The 3 Saves is from Original Uploader. I have only make a Reupload, and the Saves dont
checked!
The Game i have
checked and Work on Win10!

1.10 version = 1.31 GB

Last edited:

guts28

Feb 29, 2020
Game frozen on picture in the event where alice and emily get dresses for the party, is there any workaround to this or any fix?? (mac btw)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes