voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Я не понял как переключать язык. Искал и не нашёл.

I did not understand how to switch the language. Searched and did not find.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Do Patreon have it's residence in Saudi Arabia or North Korea?
I dunno about Korea, but Saudi Arabia does not consider cousins to be incest.

My question is about saves. Is it really the case that you have to play the entire game over in order to unlock the replays? Because my old saves allow me to continue, but I'm "missing" everything before the point of my save. I "need to progress relationship" to unlock events I've already completed.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I dunno about Korea, but Saudi Arabia does not consider cousins to be incest.

My question is about saves. Is it really the case that you have to play the entire game over in order to unlock the replays? Because my old saves allow me to continue, but I'm "missing" everything before the point of my save. I "need to progress relationship" to unlock events I've already completed.
Could be, am not 100% sure. Just use my 100% save (link is on the OP). You just need the data file.

Edit: Just remembered, if you copy you save files you need to copy the data.sav that is in the main folder, too.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Eh.. old version is was still better imo. Don't know why he's done a 'remake' when the game wasn't even complete.
The gameplay mechanics are much better in the new version, but I wish he’d get to improving the scenes with the mom and addd some scenes with the teachers and MC.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Only reason why I was playing this game honestly.
It seems that you chose the wrong game. You get full school of girls and the aunt is clearly the odd one out. One has to wonder why is she even there. But it happens. I once started to play Milfy City because of the only character without horrible monstertits. The lack of interesting content was really disappointing. But it was a mistake on my part. :)

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
So this game is pretty good just ran through a bit but man even with the quality assets the images are so blurry and compressed I mean I just was looking through the data and like average file is a 100kb JpegXL at lossless. I am mid level capable and gonna see about cleaning up the graphical end maybe even 4k it. So this game used to be mom and sisters and got censored? Sucks that's alot hotter and the sisters or cousins whatever are best girls imo. Anyways good shit and worth a buy maybe but have not gotten near the end of this tbs.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
In the original version someone was banging the mom. Maybe it refers to that.
Original and this version has the Friend of Mimi who helps the mother with massages, he bangs both of them if you let it progress to that. You can get rid of him quite early though. Its part of the story to get rid of him to progress so that you can bang maria and mimi.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Anybody got a full gallery unlock, including v2.6 ?

Edit

I managed to unlock the gallery.
Gallery is save separately as Data.sav and is not in the saves folder. I didn't move that when i was moving saves so my galley was incomplete.
So anyone reading in the future, move both the saves folder and Data.sav.
I have attached the edited save, rename the file to Data.sav and place in the folder

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
is there a walk through or a walkthrough mod
No need for a walkthrough or mod, the game has a walkthrough pretty much included.
Anybody got a full gallery unlock, including v2.6 ?

Edit

I managed to unlock the gallery.
Gallery is save separately as Data.sav and is not in the saves folder. I didn't move that when i was moving saves so my galley was incomplete.
So anyone reading in the future, move both the saves folder and Data.sav.
I have attached the edited save, rename the file to Data.sav and place in the folder
My saves that are linked in the OP have the data file included, you probably missed that :p, the end of 2.6 zip will unlock the full Replay scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: ARB582

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Написано что два языка English, Russian . Мне так и не ответила как переключать. Я не нашёл.

It is written that two languages English, Russian. I never answered how to switch. I did not find.

Nov 2, 2021
how to make music quieter? I am amazed at the developers, they turn on the default volume to the maximum, but when the volume settings are also cut out, it’s a real disaster

Nov 2, 2021
Написано что два языка English, Russian . Мне так и не ответила как переключать. Я не нашёл.

It is written that two languages English, Russian. I never answered how to switch. I did not find.
Немного по другому работает. Когда игру переведут, вопрос решиться заменой файлов.
Переводчик тут: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-6-walkius.3128/page-411#post-2934129

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes